Bathroom

Danger Force arrives back from a mission, their muscles sore and aching.

Chapa/Volt:"Ugh. My muscles are sore and aching. I'm gonna go take a long hot shower."

Chapa leaves to go to the bathroom to do so. Bose was talking with the twins so he didn't hear what Chapa said.

Bose/Brainstorm:"I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

Bose leaves to go to the bathroom to do so. The door was closed, so Bose opened it. Chapa was preparing for her shower. Her red towel was set out. She began to take off her suit while beautifully humming a sweet tune, which Bose was enchanted by. Chapa had her eyes closed so she didn't see Bose. Bose knew it was wrong to stare but he couldn't look away. First Chapa took of her mask, revealing her delicate, cute, gorgeous, beautiful, and pretty face. Than she took off her vambraces, her gloves, and her boots, revealing her red socks with black lighting bolts on them. Bose's heart started to pound when Chapa pulled down the zipper of the over top of her suit. She took the over top off and than Bose's breathing hitched when Chapa took off the top, revealing her breasts encased in a red, lacy bra. Bose's breath got caught in his throat when Chapa undid her belt, took it off, pulled her pants down and took it off, revealing her red panties and bare, long, smooth, shapely, tanned legs. Chapa took off her socks, revealing her cute, dainty, tiny feet. She than turned around and Bose felt a lump in his throat when Chapa pulled down her panties and took them off, revealing her bare, soft, juicy, plump, full, jiggly, good looking, nice, cute, little, bubble butt. Bose found himself licking his lips at the sight. Than Chapa turned around, and Bose felt heat rise up in his body as Chapa unhooked her bra and took it off, revealing her C-cup breasts with round pink nipples. Bose found himself drooling at the sight. He hastily wiped his drool away. Bose's cock throbbed at the sight of the naked Chapa. Chapa's naked body causing a reaction in the boy he hadn't thought possible. Bose thought Chapa has a hot body and wondered why she covered her skin up and didn't let her skin show. Just than, Chapa stopped humming, opened her eyes, and, to her horror, saw Bose standing there staring at her. Chapa screamed and immediately covered herself.

Chapa:"Pervert! Get out! Don't look at me! Get out!"

Chapa zapped Bose multiple times.

Bose:"Ow! Ouch! I'm going! I'm going!"

Bose ran the heck out of there to the Man's Nest main room and threw himself on the couch.

Bose felt guilty for staring,

Bose:(In his head)"What have I done? I should NOT have stared?"

Bose started to think about Chapa's naked body and immediately licked his lips at the thought of it. He also drooled as well but he hastily wiped his drool away.

Bose:(In his head)"Though to be honest, if Chapa's body didn't look that good, hot, and beautiful, I would have less problems staring."

Later Chapa came out of the shower dressed in her regular outfit. Her hair was still a little bit wet and smelled so good from the shampoo. Bose is still sitting on the couch. Chapa sat next to him.

Chapa:"Hey."

Bose:"Hey. I'm sorry for walking in on you and staring at you. I had to use the bathroom and I didn't know you were in there."

Chapa:"No, it's my fault. I should have locked the door."

Bose:"No, it's my fault. I should have knocked."

Chapa:"Well yeah! But I forgive you."

Bose:"Thanks."

Chapa:"You're welcome. But I have a question."

Bose:"Shoot."

Chapa:"Why were you staring at me?"

Bose:"Hmm?"

Chapa:"Why were you staring at me? My body's not as pretty as Mika's, which is why I cover up my skin and not show it off."

Bose:"Oh, I was gonna ask you why you cover up your skin and not show it off but I already got my answer. Anyway, I was staring at you because I like what I saw soooo much. You are really...really hot Chapa. You have a hot body. You have a beautiful body. You're beautiful Chapa. Like really beautiful. So...beautiful..."

Chapa blushes.

Chapa:"Really?"

Bose:"Yeah."

Chapa kissed Bose on the cheek. Bose's eyes widened as he smiled.

Chapa:"Thank you Bose."

Bose:(Blushing and stuttering)"Y-you're w-welcome."

Bose touched where Chapa kissed, savoring how her cute, pink, plump, tender, soft, warm lips felt. Chapa got up and began to walk away. But than she stopped, tilted her head, blew a kiss at Bose, winked at him, turned her head back around, and continued to walk. Bose couldn't help but stare at Chapa's juicy butt while Chapa was walking because as she walked her plump bottom jiggled. Chapa must have sensed Bose was staring because she teased him by putting an extra umph in her step to make her full behind jiggle even more. Bose let himself fall on the couch, mesmerized and dazed.

Bose:(Mesmerized and dazed)"What a woman..."

The End!