ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟝

𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐌

Uma forced Ben to keep eye contact with her, as she spoke some inaudible words to him.

"Uma found your spell book." Evie muttered in realisation. As the young princess looked at Mal, she found her looking at the stained glass for a moment before she took a step forward to the disgusting couple.

"Ben.." She stood infront of him

"Look at me."

"No, look at me," Uma demanded after spinning around to face him.

"You love me remember?"

"No, you don't," Mal stated while Uma continued to argue.

"Yes, you do." Ursula's daughter stated.

"Ben, look at me."

"Bring down the barrier now!" Uma shouted at Fairy Godmother.

"I do not take orders from you." Fairy Godmother exclaimed

"Ben, I never told you I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough." The purple haired girl told him as everyone continued to watch them with mixed expressions.

"And I thought that it was only a matter of time before you realize that yourself. But Ben, that's me," She explained to him as she gestured towards the stained glass window behind him.

Ben turned to glance at the stained glass as Mal spoke.

"I'm part Isle and part Auradon."

Uma forced him to look at her.

"Ben, eyes over here."

"And, Ben, you've always known who we were and who we can be."

"Don't listen to her."

"Ben, I know what love feels like now." There's a silence before she speaks again.

"Ben... Of course I love you... Ben I've always loved you." Mal then engulfed him into a kiss as awes came from the crowd. Adeline and Roland looked at each other before they put an arm round one another.

"True love's kiss." Evie muttered as she watched Mal and Ben place their foreheads together. "Works every time."

"Ugh! Give it to me!" Uma shouted as she lunged towards Fairy Godmother to grab the wand. Evie and the others placed themselves infront of her, protecting her.

"Guards! Seize her!" Fairy Godmother shouted, only for Uma to spin around and run towards the other side of the boat. The crowd followed her until she reached the railing. Just as everyone was about surround her, Mal and Ben placed themselves infront of her, pleading the crowd to stop.

"Uma, I know you." Mal told her as she slowly stepped in front of her.

"You are so much more than just a villain. And you have to believe me because I've been there. Do not let your pride get in the way of something that you really want."

Silence surrounded them as Uma glared into Mal's eyes. It didn't take long for the shelled necklace around her neck to glow. She quickly turned around and dove into the water. Everyone rushed towards the railing and looked down into the water for any sign of Uma.

Just then, a whirlpool started to form a few yards away from the boat. It wasn't long after that when the forming bubble burst resulting everyone in the boat to get soaked and wet. Everyone back away from the railing when the water showered over them, Roland kept a protective arm around Adeline as that happened. As soon as the water cleared, they all rushed to the edge of the boat once more, we're Uma could be seen floating on the water, but instead of legs it was 8 tentacles.