𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

*——————✧◦♚◦✧——————*

♚𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑♚

IT WAS FINALLY THE DAY that Adeline's twin brother was to be crowned king. After getting to Auradon by a fancy carriage, she found her parents waiting for her by the top of the stairs. As she got there, the trumpets tolled, signalling the princesses arrival, the King and Queen sent their daughter a comforting smile as she curtsied infront of them. 

The dress she was wearing was, rather beautiful. It was a fancy red dress, where ever she went, she would leave a trail of red.

As the bell tolled again, the young princess stood beside her mother as Ben and Mal got of the carriage. Everyone watched at the couple walked up the stairs towards the royal family, hand-in-hand.

Mal curtsied infront of their mother as the king walked to his wife, with Ben beside him.

"About the other day, I just..." King Adam slowly shook his head before speaking.

"I told Ben and Adeline this wasn't going to be easy."

"You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy." Ben stated, as a smile slowly grew up to his face.

"I did?" Their father questioned, causing his wife to hit his arm,

"I... How very wise of me." Making all five of them chuckle. Just then then Belle took each of her children's hands into hers.

"Ben, Adeline. We are very proud of you." 

"Thanks mom" Adeline says as she looks at her twin with a grin.

"You're gonna make a fine king." Adam told his son as he placed a hand on his son's shoulder.

After the royals had their moment, Adam held her hand out to Belle to take. As she does that, she reaches her other hand towards Adeline. She takes it and gives Mal and Ben one last smile before heading inside.

Where the magic wand was standing, behind it where three chairs. 2 on one side of the wand, 1 on the other.

Belle and Adeline sat on the side with 2 chairs while Adam sat on the side with 1 chair.

Once they got in their places, the children started singing their chorus and the doors swung open revealing the future king walking the blue carpet. Adam reached a hand to his wife to help her up, while Adeline stood up with a smile. Everyone bowed as the future king came walking down.

As Fairy Godmother came walking up to the stand where the wand lay, she hugged Belle and kissed her on either side of her cheek. She then approached Adeline who gave her a curtsy, with a smile.

As Ben walked up the stairs, Fairy Godmother bowed at the former King, who also bowed down, far enough for her to reach the crown. She took the crown and stepped forwards to Ben, putting the crown on his head.

King Adam, then took the case off of the wand, as Belle handed her the wand. She stood infront of Ben,

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?"

"I do solemnly swear." Ben responded, causing Fairy Godmother to raise the wand high into the air.

"Then it is my honour and my joy," She continued her speech as she tapped each of Ben's shoulders with her wand,

"To bless our new king."

As soon as those words finished leaving her mouth, the wand was ripped out of Fairy Godmother's hand. Gasps from crowds were filled in the air while everyone backed away from Jane. A beam of magic shot out from the tip of the wand as the short haired girl struggled to gain control of the wand.