𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

*——————✧◦♚◦✧——————*

♚𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐎♚

♚𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐎♚

AS THEY SANG, Adeline was dancing to the beat with her parents, and as Ben waved she waved back.

As they danced, Adeline caught sight of the four VK's by the staircase. She made her way towards them as they came down.

It wasn't really a surprise when Jay and Carlos we're freaking out by the chocolate fountain.

"They sure seem to be having fun" Adeline says as she made her way up to Mal,

"They sure do" She smiles

"What do you think of Family day so far?" Adeline asks

"It's pretty awesome, I'll tell you that much" They both laughed. Adeline looked over to Ben who was motioning her to come over and nodded at him.

"Hey Mal, I'll be right back, that ok?"

Mal nods

"Yeah sure, go on" Adeline sends her a smile and makes her way to her parents and twin.

"Oh there you are sweetie" Belle says

"Sorry about that mom" She kisses her on the cheek.

"C'mon, time for a family photo" Ben says

They make their way to a shaded area, where Adeline was standing next to Ben and Bell beside them, and the King behind all of them.

"Ready?" The photographer asks.

Before he could snap the picture Ben interrupts.

"Oh, by the way, I have a new girlfriend."

Both parents sigh in relief and happiness, before posing for the camera.

"Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed. A fake smile kind of kiss-up"

"She wasn't that bad mom" Adeline says, only getting a look from her mother.

"Ok, no maybe she was." They all laugh

"Do we know you're new girlfriend?" The father asks.

"Ok, on the count of 3. 1, 2...."

The photographer says before positioning himself

"Well sort of. Mal!" Ben says as he reaches up his hands towards Mal motioning her to come over."

"3" Ben and Adeline smile at the camera, but both parents have shocked faces looking somewhere else other than the camera.

The twins get of the porch and walk towards the purple haired girl who was coming up to them. Only leaving the two parents looking at each other.