𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

*——————✧◦♚◦✧——————*

-Author pov-

♚𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆♚

AFTER A FEW DAYS OF PLANNING, and getting everything ready and set for the new kids. Addy was standing in between Ben and Audrey. 

Audrey and Adeline weren't exactly the best of friends but, they weren't enemies either. Something about Audrey she couldn't exactly put a finger on, (not that she cared) but still had a bad feeling about her.

As soon as the Limo came into view, the school marching band began to play their music, and everyone started waving their flags. As the limo then circled around and parked in front of the band. They watched as the driver got out of the front and went towards the back and opening the door only to find two boys tumbling out, making the band stop their music. 

"You got everything else! Why do you want what ever this is?!" The white haired boy shouted as he was on the ground, he struggled to get a grip of a blue object that was in his hands as the other boy tried to pull it towards him.

"'Cause you want it!" The boy with long hair shouted. Just then, two girls climbed out of the limo and stepped around the fighting boys. One had purple hair and the other had blue hair. One of them twirled as the other just darted her eyes everywhere else.

As they continued fighting, the band in front of them parted to a side, revealing Fairy God Mother walking towards them with Ben, Addy and Audrey by her tail,

The sight of the four made Mal scold the two boys before they stood up straight next to Mal and Evie.

"Just cleaning up." The son of Jafar  said putting on a smile as he helped the white haired boy up.

"Leave it like you found it~" Fairy Godmother said in a song song voice before she spoke again.

"And by that, I mean just leave it." Fairy God mother said as she gestured to the things Jay had in his grasps. Audrey forced a smile on her face and laughed at the Fairy God mothers words.

Jay's grin fell as he threw everything back into the Limo before the driver closed the door. As soon as he stood back up his eyes wondered to the three royals standing beside Fairy God mother. His smile grew back as he walked towards the two girls.

"Hello Foxy" He crossed his arms over his chest.

"The name's Jay." He winked at Addy, as she gave out a forced smile and slowly got behind Audrey, crossing her arms. Fairy God mother then leaned forwards, blocking the view of Audrey and Adeline.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep" She smiled at him, making Jay's smile falter.

"I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress"

"The Fairy Godmother?" Mal questioned

"As in, 'Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo'?" She waved her hand around as if she was holding a wand.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi. You know it." Fairy Godmother then pointed at Mal in a friendly manner.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand, and warm smile."

"Oh..."

"And that sparkling wand." Mal forced a smile at the Headmistress.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future!'" Fairy Godmother made some weird hand movements, infront of her face while talking to Maleficent's daughter.