𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

*——————✧◦♚◦✧——————*

♚𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅!♚

AS TIME FINALLY UN PAUSED ITSELF, thanks to the magic of Fairy Godmother. The first few seconds of what Adeline saw, is that her brother, Ben was running forward as he let out a roar. Her mother rushed towards her husband who had his glasses tilted on his head.

Mal quickly stopped Ben as a laugh had escaped her mouth. Before time went back to normal, all five of them had to fight Maleficent who was in dragon form. But she turned back into a lizard which, to her surprise, was the amount of love she had learnt or had

"We kinda got this all wrapped up here." Mal told him as Addy stood next to Evie. Before anyone could say anything, Ban wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up, twirling at the same time. After he put her down, his hand stayed on her waist,

"Next time I recue you, ok?" Ben said as they both kept their eyes glues to each other.

"Let's just hope there won't be a next time," Addy sighed as she leaned on Evie's shoulder, causing everyone to laugh before the purple haired girl engulfed Ben into another hug.

*——————✧◦♚◦✧——————*

Later that night, all the students at Auradon Prep gathered in the castle gardens for the after party. Fireworks we're set off in the air above them, loud music played for everybody to enjoy.

It wasn't long after the attention was drawn towards a group of boys we're carrying Ben towards the stage. As soon as his feet touched the ground, cheers we're erupted from the ground before Ben danced with Mal.

Addy didn't exactly feel like dancing so she went up to the balcony and watched everyone dance. Carlos danced with Jane, and Jay danced with Audrey, an odd couple but it worked. Everyone danced before an arm was put around her shoulder. She looked beside her and smiled when she saw her twin brother.

"You ok?" Adeline smiled and nodded

"I'm doing great" Adeline said.

Ben hugged her for comfort, as soon as they parted they looked down from the balcony as everyone bowed at the new King and Princess of Auradon.

Life was good for Adeline

Until someone had to crash it