𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

*——————✧◦♚◦✧——————*

-Author pov-

𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

AS ADELINE LOOKS AT HERSELF THROUGH THE MIRROR, she realised that Ben was a lot more tensed up than usual. Adeline looked through the mirror, and saw her brother, the future King of Auradon, standing on a pedestal, as the royal semester took his measurements. His eyes were glued to the window where the isle of the lost could be seen. It was obvious Ben was in his own little world, because the next thing the princess did was entering his mind, and speak to him through telepathy, with out him noticing. Her eyes glowed red as she did.

'You know, I could always do it for you, if you're nervous'

Ben turned his head and looked at his younger sister through the mirror, they then made eye contact. Ben shook his head before speaking in his mind again.

'No, I have to do it, you already have so much pressure on you're shoulders, especially with you're magic'

Adeline smiled at him as she put on her cloak, she didn't bother putting the hood along with it, seeing as she already looked better like that. The relationship between Ben and Addy was... Special, it was that kind of special when one of them was away for a while and came back, all of a sudden, it be like nothing happened between them, at all.

Her powers, however, are something she didn't quite understand. As soon as she got it, she and Ben went straight to Fairy God Mother. She had said that Adeline, of all people, had gotten this gift. She called it Chaos magic

Only one or two people could get this type of magic, it had nothing to do with bloodlines or heritage. They just appeared, every few century's or so, she had also told her that it was very powerful, more powerful than her wand or any magical object itself, one wrong move and it could wipe out all of Auradon.

And that's what Adeline was afraid of, she was afraid of her own magic. She had been taking lessons with Fairy God mother and borrowed a book or two from the library, but nothing exactly helped her. 

She got this power only a few years ago, when she was 13, Addy's 16 now, she had this magic for over 3 years. Although in the 3 years, she had improved and became less scared and had gotten more control over it. Fairy God mother had said to always use them for small purposes, such as brushing her hair, levitating objects that are far from reach from her, so then she would get use to them.

Just then, the sound of approaching footsteps cut through the silence, as the princess turned around, she was happy to see her mother and father walking in through the balcony doors, walking towards their children.

"How is it possible, you're going to be crowned king next month?" He questioned Ben before he turned to Adeline

"And how is it possible you look so much like you're mother? A little older, yet beautiful?" He teased both of the twins. Adeline smiled,

Their mother then proceeded to unlink her arm and walk to Adeline, grabbing a tiara and placing it on her hair. Addy went down a little as she did that. As she stood back up her mother gave her a smile and caressed her cheek. 

"I'm so proud of both of you" She whispers to her, which made her smile at her.

"You're both just babies!" The King said in a playful manner.

The Queen then walked away, grabbing Bens jacket that was lying on a table. 

"Their both turning 16, dear. Give it a rest"