Season 2 chapter 2

No thing I want to say...just read it🗿

(Y/N) P.O.V

(Y/N):*shock* You know the name of Sparda....??

Artoria:Exactly...I know about Sparda (Y/N)....because that person help to save my Kingdom...from the invaders by Demons....*sit on her chair*

(Y/N):Tell me Artoria....who is the Sparda....from the more enemy I fight...they always say I'm a Sparda....

Artoria:Relax (Y/N)...not everything I can tell you...*sigh* they are the Demon Hunter....who just fight the Demon....

(Y/N):Demon Hunter...?

Artoria:Yes...but I don't know how many person Demon Hunter actually....but I know the one person same like you....

(Y/N): Same like me....? *shock a bit* what you mean Artoria....?

Artoria:Well when I see you....you very familiar with that person...your sword technique....your skill....and when you stand like him very much....so that's why I think it's him when save me and Bedivere at Gruen Desert....

(Y/N):I see...but you say you look me very similar that person...

Artoria:*nod* Yes...when the Camelot....get attacked by the Demons...we all near death from that attacked...but he come and kill that Demons alone...

(Y/N):So that's mean...he very strong...but Artoria are you know his name that person you mentioned it...?

Artoria:*shake head* I'm sorry....but he never tell his name....but he just only say Sparda....if I know more...I will telling you....

(Y/N):Don't worry about it....I appreciated when you tell me about that...*bow head* thank you for helping me....

Artoria:I accept your thanks (Y/N)...but I want something from you as the favor....*smile*

(Y/N):*nod* Okay...so what you want from me Artoria...?

Artoria:*get up from her chair and hold his chin* well....how about I join into yor harem (Y/N)...? *smirk*

(Y/N):Eh..?? *blush* What you just said Artoria....? I think I misheard your word....

Artoria:I say...*whisper to him* I want be your Harem too....*smile blushly*

(Y/N):Ehhh...???

Artoria:*smile seductively* don't be shy (Y/N)....come here to me....

(Y/N):Eh...? don't need it...I think Hajime was waiting me now...*start to walk out*

Artoria grab his back collar...

Artoria:*grab his collar* Ahh come on...don't need to shy it....*hold his cheek*