Chapter 9

Well, this is the continuation of chapter 8, so it is possible that this story is not 100% I follow everything in the manga, it is possible that I just took a little bit from the story to add to the story line....please forgive me and sorry I'm late update :")

Hajime:(Y/N)!!!

Yue:Onii-sama!!!

??:*laugh*Finally has someone fall into my traps....I don't know humans are stupid creature

Hajime:Who are you?what you do at my friend

??:Hmmm...I'm not do anything....just his stupid walk at my trap

(Y/N):Ouch...that's hurt I don't even know there has a trap....

(Y/N) walking out from dust and the mysterious woman see he not get any injured

??:What??how??.....

(Y/N):What you mean??

??:I planted the super magic power.....so you can get the critical injured....

(Y/N):Ohh.....I see well you know....I don't even understand about the happened....

??:You bastard....not only you not get injured from my magic....y-you mocked me up too....I'll not forgive you human and I will kill you all....

(Y/N):How cute....you mad to me but I'm not feel scared to you....but if you say so...and I will not hestitate to fight with you....Hajime I will handle her....you and Yue go find safe place....

Hajime and Yue go find the safe place to them hide and leave (Y/N) fight with mysterious girl

??:*sigh*are you serious you want fight me alone....?

(Y/N):Yeahh...why you asking like that??

??:Nothing...but I'm scared I will kill you....

(Y/N):*smirk*It kinda fun.....but I will told you I'm not easy person can die just like that....so can we start it....?

??:Show me....mortal....show me how strong are you....

(Y/N):Well let's go....

They both attacked same time with using  their swords and made their swords meet and collide causing the area around them to shake violently.