Chapter 18 part 2

After they stay little longer together.....

(Y/N):You want go now....?

Jalter:*nod*yes....I think we stay more longer now....

(Y/N):*smile*well how about we take little walk first....and we don't eat from earlier....

Jalter:Let's go*smile*but you must treat me....

(Y/N):Yes....my Queen....I will follow your order.....*kiss her hand*

Jalter:*blush*Don't make the embarrassing thing at here

Jalter:*blush*Don't make the embarrassing thing at here.....it so embarrassing if someone will see

(Y/N):*laugh*I'm sorry it so fun when make funny with you....and see your tsundere expression.....

Jalter:Idiot...

(Y/N):Well let's go.....*take Jalter hand*

They walked at the stall sell the food and drinks but they so confusing what to choose......

(Y/N):There's too many....I don't know to choose what....o_ol

Jalter:Wait....(Y/N) look at there....

(Y/N):Hmm....*see there has 2 man just searching someone*what they search....?

Jalter:I don't know.....but how about we follow them....maybe we can know....?

(Y/N):Nice idea....but how about the food....?

Jalter:-_-* * * can you not mind that first.....?

(Y/N):Fine....let's go or we will lost their...

They followed that person and hide at gang and eavesdropping about that man talk....

Man 1:Shit.....where they just go.....?we lost them.....if boss know he will kill us....

Man 2:Don't give up.....just search this town.....they can't go far away from this town.....

Man 1:If we got them....it can sell them  with highest price and we can rich.....

Man 2:Now enough your dream....we must search them first before someone find them.....

They go separate way and continue the searching.....

Jalter:They must be illegal traders who roam here.....

(Y/N):I see....Jalter you search them other alley and I will search them this alley....

Jalter:Alright.....*run to other alley*

(Y/N):Be careful....

(Y/N) do the search and use his sense to sense other else....

(Y/N):I don't have sense anything at here....maybe I must go deeper at this alley.....*he continue it and find someone was hiding*Bingo.....*walk to them*why you two was hiding at here.....?