Chapter 15

Well now this is a new chapter that I just finished making....even though I'm still sleepy because I published the chapter at 1 a.m. Without wasting any more time let's continue

Independent Merchant Republic,Fuhren

??:I am the leader of the adventurer's guild, Ilwer Chang

Ilwer:(Y/N),Hajime I have been looking for you all....

(Y/N):How you can know our's.....are you spying on us.....

Ilwer:Ohh....there has a rumours about you all at Brooke city.....there has group of great people who can conquer the labyrinth of Reisen Canyon......

Hajime:You must be wrong person....

Ilwer:With your powers....I can believe you guys on this mission

(Y/N):Refuse it.....we are not a tool you can use it to your mission.....

Ilwer:How about we discussing it first.....that way I won't bother you....with administrative affairs....

Hajime:Leader of Adventure Guild it's great.....and you have good characters too....

They continued their way...

Yue:I feel curious why Shea so quite....she was sleeping....

Hajime:Cause we ride without stop....just let her rest first....

When Hajime and Yue busy talking.(Y/N) realise Elyfia sleep too at his shoulder while ride....

(Y/N):*mind*She asleep.....*smirk*she always be cute......

Elyfia:*open her eyes*(Y/N).....?sorry I sleep when you drive....

(Y/N):Don't worry about it.....I know you must be tired from this day.....well it's okay if you want rest first.....

Elyfia:Well if you say so.....I want continue my sleep*hug (Y/N) back*you so warm (Y/N).....*continue her sleep*

(Y/N):Goodnight.....

Before that....

Hajime:Search the missing person....?

Ilwer:Yes....there has a group of adventures.....go to northern mountain region to do research......among of them.....there is a third prince from the Cudeta Noble family.....I want you save Will Cudeta.....

(Y/N):Noble Family is it.....?In that case.....the group is big....right?

Ilwer:*sigh* They are trained adventurers....if there is something they can't overcome, that is there will be many casualties.....and we don't know how strong the enemy out there....that's why I ask for help from great people like you......can I ask you guys for help.....?

Hajime:But....I refuse it.....cause we have the one purpose only....

Ilwer:I will give you a great deputation.....if you can accept my request.....

(Y/N):But sorry....we must need hurry now.....

Ilwer:then.....what if you have a problem with the guild...I get ready to be your shield when you got problem.....

Hajime:If you get to that point....I'll try to consider it.....but I have two conditions now.....

Ilwer:Conditions.....?

Hajime:First....I want you make the status plate to us.....

Ilwer:Other conditions.....

Hajime:If we need your help....you must get ready to obey anything.....