Chapter 18

No P.O.V

At Independent Merchant Republic,Fuhren

Will:I'm very sorry.....Ilwer.....I've burden you greatly

Ilwer:What you say.....I'm just glad you back home safe....I didn't think you make it back alive.....

Hajime:He just got lucky.....after all.....forget about it....I gonna need 2 more the status plate....

Ilwer:I got it....

Jalter:E-eh me too.....

Hajime:Don't thank to me....it's (Y/N) request....

Jalter:Maybe I will thank to him....but where he is now.....?

Meanwhile at (Y/N)

(Y/N):Fresh air.....hmm I think sensei must disappointed about my decision.....but I hope she understand it.....

Flashback

Before they will go.....

Sonobe:(Y/N) wait.....

(Y/N):Hmm....Sonobe.....why you come here.....?

Sonobe:I just want to say thank you to you.....because you save me from that time at labyrinth......if not I will die at there.....

(Y/N):Ohh.....not problem about it......well I must go now....

Sonobe:Oh that's right.....I hope we can meet again....*blush*

(Y/N):Other time.....well take care of you Sonobe.....

Get notifications from status plate

(Y/N):What is it.....I got notifications....*click*

System:Congratulations for killing the 60 000 monster......and now you required the new skill......Shadow Cloning

(Y/N):Shadow Cloning.....?

System:You can make the Cloning of you.....and their strength it same with you.....and you can order them to follow other you gave it.....

(Y/N):Sound like cool.....maybe I can use now....*spawn shadow*

(Y/N):Look cool

(Y/N):Look cool.....well I order you to follow Sonobe....and keep her safe.....

Shadow:*bow his body and enter in Sonobe shadow*

(Y/N):Well maybe I think it just I can keep her safe.....now I must go now.....they other will wait me to long....

Flashback end

At the others....

Tio:You're sure it is all right.....for me to receive a gold top rank status....