Chapter 17

No P.O.V

Aiko:Nagumo-kun....is there anything you can do about that monster.....?

Hajime:*scratch his head*I have tell you I don't want it......

Aiko:Please Nagumo-kun.....could you help us.....if you don't they'll destroy the town....and kill people this place....

Hajime:I thought you always put your students first and foremost.....didn't think you'd ask one of them.....to lay their life.....for a bunch of strangers....

Aiko:*shock*Of course.....as a teacher my students always come first....but I don't want case aside.....the many people of world....who's hasn't I know....Nagumo-kun and (Y/N).....I wasn't able to help you in your time need......so these word don't mean much to you.....but I don't want you guys live with sad....

Hajime:Sensei no matter what.....happens from here on out.....you still be my teacher right....?

Aiko:Of course....

(Y/N):No matter what we make decision....even that's not you wanted....?

Aiko:Yes.....as long you two listen to have what I say....before you make the decision.....

(Y/N)/Hajime:*stand from they sit and walk away*

Aiko:(Y/N).....Nagumo-kun.....?

Hajime:There's an army was heading in way....I'm wanna gonna get ready.....

Aiko:Nagumo-kun.....(Y/N)-kun.....

(Y/N):Only cause you're my teacher.....I will help you.....

They set up defensive fortifications to protect the population and plan a strategy to fight with the enemy forces evacuate the local population to move temporarily

At the night before war day

Elyfia:Tomorrow is our war.....

(Y/N):Yeah you're right.....*check on his weapon*

Elyfia:*leaning at (Y/N) shoulder*how long we not see the star together....

(Y/N):Haa.....it feels like when I'm at my hometown.....however I forgotten my old life....

Elyfia:*smile*thank you (Y/N).....for come to my life....if we not meet....I don't know how my life after this....maybe I will always give up of my old pastt....

(Y/N):Nahh....it's you I must thank you for always side with me.....

Elyfia:I think we tied.....*yawn*maybe I should rest now.....goodnight (Y/N) *kiss his cheeck*

goodnight (Y/N) *kiss his cheeck*

(Y/N):Yes.....goodnight too Elyfia....

Elyfia came down from the wall and (Y/N) noticed someone coming towards him