Chapter 1

"So welcome to my stories fanfic and this is my first write this.And also I want to apologise if something mistaken about my writing or grammar.Well I hope you guys like about my fanfic and don't tell me who is Elyfia Dragneel she just person I don't know where she's come HAHA and one thing is I'm now forget about the arifureta storyline so maybe I will rewatch back the anime and be slow update HEHE" Now let's begin.

(Y/N) got up from his sleep and got ready to go to school and after that he walked down the hall and reached his friend Hajime's house and he started knocking on the door.

??:Oh it's you (Y/N)

(Y/N):Good morning Mrs.Nagumo,is Hajime in the house.

Mrs.Nagumo:Umm I think he must sleep  at his room maybe play the games until the midnight....

(Y/N):*smirk* *Have thought so*

Mrs.Nagumo:Well why you don't just enter....Sit here and I will wake up him to prepared go school.

(Y/N):Thanks Mrs.Nagumo....sorry if I bother you.

Mrs.Nagumo:It's okay (Y/N)

After a few minutes, Hajime got up and went down the stairs and saw his friend who was already waiting for him with an annoyed.

Hajime:Why you look me like that?

(Y/N):Yeahh....just get annoyed with that person who waste the time just playing dating simulator game until midnight -_-.....

Hajime:Heyy....don't get mad at me you know...it's too hard to go a date with a girl...

(Y/N):Yeah yeah....that's sound believable when the person just say like that....*deadpan*

Hajime:Damn you

Meanwhile, when Hajime and (Y/N) had a verbal fight, Hajime's mother saw that her son was not ready to go to school yet.

Mrs.Nagumo:Hajime why you stand at here.Now quickly go wash your face and wear your uniform clothes now....

Hajime: Yes,mom

(Y/N):Pfttt....*laugh in heart*

Hajime:don't you dare to laugh you asshole...

While waiting for Hajime to prepare to go to school. Mrs. Nagumo served tea to (Y/N) and the two of them talked lightly and (Y/N) gladly accepted.

Mrs.Nagumo:Well (Y/N) please take care Hajime okay....If he do terrible something you can say that to me.

Hajime:Mom....why you act to me just like that....TwT

Mrs.Nagumo:HAHAHA....ohh poor boy. That's not mean I not loved you my son
I'm just care about you....Gladly you have friend just like(Y/N). That's you can rely at him and I care about you two even (Y/N) it's not part from our family....That's why I loved (Y/N) like my son too.Well (Y/N) can you promise me to take care about my son.

(Y/N):Leave it to me Mrs.Nagumo...I'm promise to you.

Mrs.Nagumo:Good ^^....well it's just like you two will gonna late arrived to school.

(Y/N)/Hajime:Damn it we will gonna late

After that, they ran because they were chasing time to get to school. On the way, Hajime lost energy and stopped at the intersection until (Y/N) turned back to him.

(Y/N):Come on,Hajime we will gonna make it

Hajime:I know but I'm tired after long we run and I'm exhausted 😩

(Y/N):Ohh gosh...why this situation will be like this....-_-

After (Y/N) thought hard he had decided that he would carry Hajime on his shoulders and run as hard as he could to get to school. After he carried hajime at his shoulder his run faster before the school gate closed and they got time 5 minutes before gate closed.

(Y/N):We did it....*falls on knee*damn that's too exhausted

Hajime:Yeahh that's right we did it.

Hajime and (Y/N) give the fist bump for their succes.

(Y/N):Well we must hurry before Sensei enter the class.

Hajime:Yeahh let's go.

After their enter the school building they both just look tired and hard to walk especially (Y/N) he so tired when he carried Hajime and ran to school.

Hajime:Are you okay (Y/N)?

(Y/N):Yeahh...I'm okay

Hajime:I'm sorry because of me you carry me go school.

(Y/N): Well that's okay Hajime....you know I will not leave you behind so that's why friend must help each other.

Hajime:Thank You.

(Y/N):That's not problem you know...but you're welcome

They were walking down the hall to her class and suddenly (Y/N) bumped into the girl in front of her and the girl fall down.

(Y/N):Auchh....ehh Sonobe-san are you okay?

Yuka:E-Eh (Y/N)-san I'm sorry I don't see you and get bumped into you

(Y/N):No,that's my fault I'm very sorry I don't know you was walk at front me.

When Sonobe picked up the book that fell on the floor of the corridor. (Y/N) helped Sonobe to pick up the book that was on the floor.

Yuka:(Y/N) that's okay I will pick up by myself*blush*

(Y/N):No that's okay I will help you it's my fault too *smile*

Yuka:*mind*he's smile so cute.....*blush*

Hajime:Why I'm feel has a romantic scene of this....*-*

"Well, chapter 1 is finished, so if you guys are like weird, why didn't I make them go into another world because I want to make this chapter longer so it's more interesting to read because it might be too boring if they suddenly get called like that, that's why I wrote it a little longer so that his story line is more interesting and can make another side of hajime once HAHAHA so it's possible that I will make them enter another world in chapter 2 or 3 if he is not long maybe he will enter in chapter 2"

"So if you're a little bored, maybe you can tell me and I'll try to do my best. Thank you for reading"