Nancy Bobofit

Nancy POV
Hey all you you peasants, Its Nancy, you remember me? The bully from Yancy Academy, my favorite targets were always Percy Jackson and Grover Underwood. The wimps. A few years after they left the school though, I left too and got a job at McDonalds. I work the register. But today, there were some weird customers who looked strongly familiar, but I couldn't place them. One of the guys was HOT!!! But I was (and still am) too, so I'm sure I could get him to date me. He had sea-green eyes and tousled black hair and muscles that screamed I could kill you but also worked on him and didn't look gross. There were other people I think but he was the only important one.
"Hello, may I take your order?" I asked in a sweet, yet deceiving voice.
"Yeah, may I have (Insert your favorite McDonalds meal here)?"
"Of course! Whats the name for the order?"
"Percy." The name sounded familiar but I brushed it off.
"Your food will be here soon! Heres your number. When It's called that means your food's ready." Since the numbers we used were paper, I wrote my number on it:
'(123)-456-7890 -Nancy'
"Thanks...Na...Nancy!"
"You're welcome!" I said, ignoring the way he'd had to sound out my name like a kindergartener. (I hate her) He went to sit down next to a blondie with a cute kid for a minute but soon his number was called. Percy came up to the counter alone.
"Hey babe," I said, blinking seductivly "wanna go out later tonight?"
"Um I don't even know your last name and I'm married with a kid so I'd have to say no."
"It's Bobofit and wifey doesn't need to know..."
"NANCY BOBOFIT????!!!!" He yelled at me. "Annabeth come here, this is Nancy Bobofit that kid who bullied Grover in 6th grade!"
"NO ONE bullies my friends." 'Annabeth' grabbed my shirt coller and slapped me in the face. Hard. "You're getting off easy, jerk. If we weren't in public I would have judo-flipped you by now. (I've been judo-flipped, It hurts.)
"Also, It's Percy Jackson. And we're leaving." Percy says and he and his wife grab their food before storming out of the McDonalds.
In the end I got fired. I hate Percabeth.

Sorry it's short...I finally got a real request (Insert me doing a happy dance here) and I'm spending my time trying to do really well on it.
Thanks for reading!
-Oreo
P.S. the requested chapter is about two chapter out, thanks for being patient with my slow update schedule. I'd like to update more, but I don't have time and if I post all of my Ideas as soon as I have them written then I'll get burnt out. Again, thanks for understanding!
P.P.S I finally got this posted! Yay!