Lillibet Smith

Lillibet POV

Hey guys, it's me, Lillibet, and I'm going to tell you the story of the best day of my life which quickly became the worst day of my life. So I was just minding my own business at school, bullying the nerds as usual (I hate this person already) when one of them told me to come with him and dragged my by the arm to his car. He forced me into the passenger seat and started driving. I was in too much shock to scream. I mean, I was being kidnapped by one of my classmates! Once we'd been on the road for a few minutes he started to explain.

"Do you have both of your parents?" He asked me suddenly.

"Um, no...it's always been me and my Dad." I told him.

"Ok, have you ever heard of the Greek gods?"

"Yeah, Zeus and Hera and people? Athena was always my favorite." I told him. "Wasn't she goddess of beauty or something?"

"Uh no. Athena is goddess of wisdom and battle strategy. Aphrodite is goddess of beauty and love."

"Ok then Aphrodite."

"We'll you'll need to brush up on them because they're real. They still go out and have children, called demigods. You're a demigod."

"Great, so I'm all powerful and stuff? Maybe I'm the daughter of Hera. She's the queen, right?"

"Yeah but she only has kids with Zeus and that means no demigods."

"Oh ok then. Do you know who my mom is?"

"I have a guess," he mumbled under his breath and rolled his eyes. "No, I don't know who your mom is. You'll find out when you're claimed." He told me. It occurred to me sometime during the drive that I didn't know his name. Eh, whatever.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him.

"Camp half-blood. It's one of the only safe places for demigods in the world."

"Oh ok." I said stupidly.

-•oOo•-
Soon we made it to "camp half blood" and got out of the car. As soon as we had gotten out though, an ugly girl with fire for hair and mismatched legs came up to us and tried to bite me.

"Ah raw demigod flesh. Delicious." She said.

"Get to the top of the hill Lillibet, that's the border!" The guy from school told me. I started running towards it as the ugly girl lunged at me. Suddenly there was a hot guy with raven black hair and sea green eyes fighting the monster.

"Go!" He said. I didn't need to be told three times, I ran to the top of the hill as fast as I could. Soon after, the hot guy and the guy from school made it up too. They both looked at me. Wait, no, they looked above me. I oooked up to see a pink dove symbol above my head.

"You just got claimed." The guy from school said to me. I looked down to see myself wearing a white dress with my hair perfectly styled and makeup perfectly done.

"All hail Lillibet Smith, Daughter if Aphrodite!" A new person said from behind me. I whipped around to see a half horse half man. I started to black out from the shock but the hot guy who was closest to me caught me before I hit the ground.

-•oOo•-

When I woke up in the infirmary no one I recognized was to be seen. Only a blonde dude was there with me. I assumed he was the doctor. My suspicion proved correct when he noticed I was awake and asked me how I felt.