✥♛⥇ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯: 𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫♛⬾✥

"So boss wants us to transport this, right?" The voice of Shalnark rang about the empty building where the previous spider's nest resided in

Kortopi didn't reply, letting his fellow troupe member deduce the instructions for himself.

"Well, let's get going. The boss has already left, so it seems that the mission has already begun." Shalnark states as he puts the encased eye in a book bag, giving it to Kortopi to put on.

"Did the boss leave you any instructions?" Shalnark turned to the shadows, looking at the long black hair of Illumi, looming in the shadows, keeping a close eye on them.

He doesn't respond but instead jumps down from the pillar where he rested upon.

"I've been tasked with my own mission." The stoic assassin states, walking past the pair. His black tresses flow against the slight breeze that makes its way through the skeleton of the fallen building.

"I don't like him," Kortopi states as the both of them watch Illumi slide away into the shadows once more.

Shalnark shrugs his shoulders, "Not like I have an opinion, the boss clearly thinks that he's able to help the troupe, so who am I to question him."
Kortopi agrees with his partner in silence as they begin to walk their mission.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ .  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

"The money's been wired~ You have my thanks for the intel, Illu~." Hisoka basks in the information given on his following targets, and it would be the perfect opportunity to kill two birds with one stone, two fewer members for Chrollo to pull from.

"You'll inform the Kurta of the information, yes?" Illumi asks the magician, looking down at his crouched form as he pulls a card from his deck, inspecting it so.
Hisoka hums in agreement. A little spice to the mix wouldn't hurt, especially if the Kurta were interested in knowing what they were attempting to ship off.

"When you see Killua, let me know how he's doing. Mother misses him terribly." Illumi, as stoic as he is, made a request that would have possibly been mistaken as worry if it weren't for the owner of those words; Killua was still the next heir to the Zoldyck estate, so his safety was still a concern.