★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴘʀɪᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛꜱ]彡★

"Well, I think we just found it in three

"Well, I think we just found it in three."

"No way! lemme see!" The girl exclaims as she reaches out for the file that the blonde currently had within his grasp.

The blonde gladly gives them to her as she looks them over from beside him, both pairs of eyes look over the said file.

'This wouldn't be too bad.' The blonde Kurta thought as he thought more on the dilemma that's been roaming his mind recently.

It honestly would help to have another set of eyes in this, instead of doing this alone.

He could almost laugh as he recalled Gon's words, very similar to what he was considering now.

"So he's in his estate, expecting to make a full recovery, then afterward he's planning on having a ball to celebrate becoming an artificial member of an extinct clan?"

The (h/c) haired girl summed up Kurapikas findings in the file, it was a rough draft of an article that's supposed to be published a week from now, of course, the article had to be approved by Malcolm himself before it was published to the tabloids.

"So, shall we attend the party or should we just head over there and just rip his eyes out before he has a chance to celebrate?" The girl asks the blonde, since they're a team now, what he thinks is important to her, it's as much as his justice as it is hers.

"Don't worry, I'll handle this one." The blonde nonchalantly says as he continues to look over the papers.

The girl pauses. Did-did she just hear him correctly? Gears shift in her head as she slowly turns her head to the male, her eyebrows furrowed together, a look of audacity prominent on the girl's face. 

"I'm only going to say this once, What?" The (h/c) haired girl stared him down, hoping that she misinterpreted what the blonde had just said.

"I'll take care of Malcolm, so you don't need to fret." He cooly states as if he's the one in charge here.

The girl then abruptly stands up, snatching the white sheets of paper from the grey-eyed Kurta.

"Absolutely the fuck not, do you see this? All of this?" The girl then raises both of her hands and directs them to the wall of information that was just before them.

"I did all of this by myself, I put blood, sweat, and tears into getting all of this information, setting everything up on the chessboard ready for me to conquer skillfully and flawlessly, then you come along!"

The girl inhales as she continues her rant, heat beginning to flow through her veins.

"You just show up in the middle of my mission and now you have the audacity to come into my home and try to dictate our next moves?! I let you in because you deserve justice as much as I do and I wasn't going to cast you out, It's literally the two of us, how dare you even say that."