✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆⬾✥

Upon the silence that was given to him, the blonde then decided to knock on the door a third time, this time with more force, and this time sounding a bit more urgent than the previous two

After not receiving any indication that the door would be opening up for him, the gray eyes of the blonde shifted around, searching for anything that could give him some leverage into getting inside, rather it be a window or anything to distinguish entry.

Raising his hand, the blonde now decided to use the goblin-like doorknocker, seeing if that would elevate a response.

The metal sounded a few times before the blonde dropped it, causing a few more small knocks as it fell.

Absently biting his lip, the blonde began to brainstorm as to what he could do next.

Should he just bust the door down? He was more than tempted to, but in reality, if she had no retrospect as to who she was to her then he would come off as the complete opposite of what he wanted her to interpret.

"Hello?" The blonde shouts to the door, knocking again, only to receive nothing for his efforts.

'Well, if she's here then she must come out eventually.' The blond thought as he hesitantly turns around, stiffing his hands into his pant pockets.

With his back now turned against the door, he reluctantly takes a step down the concrete steps.

That is till he heard a gut-wrenching scream from behind the thick black door.

Yet, it wasn't just any scream, it was one that caused his very blood to turn cold, it was a scream that he loathed to hear, a sound that should only be forbidden, it was 𝘩𝘦𝘳 scream.

Without a second moment of hesitation, within one swift movement, the male simply turned on the toe of his left foot, swinging his right leg causing it to impact the door, the door, in turn, held no resistance to the force of Kurapika's kick, sending it back causing it to swing from its hinges, yet alas opening the way for him.

Within seconds of the commotion, two figures bolted out of the left-most part of the small room, coming from behind a beaded curtain, one figure was a woman dressed in a black floral traditional robe, with a look of absolute distraught on her face and the second one...