✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩: 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝔻𝕖𝕤 ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕤ঔৣ✞

She was fucked

She was fucked.

She was trapped within the webs that the spider had created.

"𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑭𝒐𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕"

The words replay in her head as a vague memory exposes itself within her head, sending jagged flashbacks through her mind as these words play on repeat in her mind.

The beating pressure of the water doesn't soothe the physical aching that courses through her being as she crouches down the tub, holding her knees close to her chest as the water soaks in her being, beading through her hair and streaming down the angles of her face.

She wanted to sob, she wanted to scream in aggravation, but to be true to herself she had every reason to feel this way, this was justice bestowed upon her.

It was time to once again confront the head of the spider.

"You know that if a spider visits you during the day then it's a guest-" She whispered words were muted by the rushing water of her shower.

"Yet a nightly encounter symbolizes a thief." The masculine voice of Chrollo plays in her head as she attempts to drone out his seemingly inescapable voice.

The palm of her right hand hits the side of her head as if it would rid her of his voice.

"Little bunny, won't you bless me with your company?" His voice was deep, sultry even, yet all the same, it caused the goosebumps on her skin to rise as a cold shiver shoots itself down her back.

She had never severed the connection between her and Chrollo, so now he was taking advantage of this situation, taking advantage of her disheveled panicked state.

Shaking her head, the girl silently refuses to accept the current events.

Why was he here now? after two and a half years what could he possibly want with her, what service could she possibly do for him.

"I think it's almost time for us to speak face to face once more, you know where to find me, little bunny."

"I do not wish to speak to you, leave me alone forevermore." She whispered to herself, once more to guarantee the severed connection.