꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎: 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢٭⊹•꧂

"Kurapika! Kurapika! Help me, I-I can't see! Where are you?!"

"Agh!"

The throbbing in the girl's head was enough to drive her mad, the wetness dripping down onto her cold exposed skin shakes her to the core.

"This is what you wanted, wasn't it? You were so desperate for the truth and now that you've got it you're complaining? How typical, foolish girl."

The voice echos within her eardrums as the clacking of footsteps grew nearer as a gust of wind suddenly causes the girl to gasp.

She could feel how close the lips of the voice were, able to feel their exhale and their quick inhale before they spoke once more.

"You were so eager to get here and now that you're here you want to leave so soon? I don't think so bunny."

・*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・*:..。♡*゚¨゚・

𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓻

:..。♡*゚¨゚・*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・

"Did you say something Kurapika?" The girl looked up at him into his grey eyes as he blinked a few times before speaking.

"Uh, sorry, I didn't say anything important." The blonde then made the excuse to stand up from the couch, heat creeping up his neck as he completely imagined the scenario.

"Actually Kurapika I was thinking, why don't you just move in with me?"

The words caught the blonde off guard as they caused the gear in his head began to move.

The girl stands up as well, picking up the two empty mugs that sat cold on her coffee table.

"It's just some food for thought, you're always here so it wouldn't be much different." The girl left the standing male as she went to her kitchen sink and started washing the two mugs.

The blonde soon joined her in the kitchen, looking at her profile as she scrubbed the mugs clean.

"It wouldn't bother you?" He asked, leaning back against the wooden counter.

"If you think about it when was the last time you slept at your place?" She asked as she brought a washcloth to her mug, drying it.

He thought genuinely for a moment, had it been two weeks? Perhaps three?

"You wouldn't have to pay rent or anything, just help keep the place clean and live here, sounds like a bargain to me." The girl laughed as she placed her mug on the shelf, moving to the other one.

"That's nonsense, I couldn't just live here like a freeloader, you know me better than that (y/n), I'm disappointed." The male smiled as he took the mug from the girl, finishing drying the mug for her.