☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞✢❦☽

"So the bait had worked then huh?"

The blonde thought to himself as he revised the more than willing brunette.

"Hell yeah, it did! See kid I'm not sure what those creepy things were but let me tell you the young lady had a field day over em'!

The blonde chose to ignore the way she spoke about his brethren's eyes, it wasn't the reason he was here after all.

"By that what do you mean, was she pleased or angry?" The blonde dumbed down his questions to try to sum up this visit so he can hurry to try to chase her down if she was still close by.

The nameless brunette thought for a moment before answering.

"It was as if she froze up on the spot, yet it seemed as if she was confused by her own reaction, once she handed me this ol' bag of coins she vanished, I didn't see which way she went but she was quick I can tell you that."

She summed up the story by showing the blonde the bag of gold coins in the velvet bag.

"There must be at least a few million worth of jenny from these gold coins!" She bosted about as she showed the crown of the open bag to Kurapika.

Slightly annoyed his gray eyes still landed themselves upon the pouch landing on the gleaming gold coins within.

Upon doing so, his eyes landed on a familiar sight.

"Let me see that coin there, for just a moment." The blonde sternly requested, no hint of denying being a choice evident in his soft, but demanding voice.

"Uh yeah sure," The unnamed girl leaned the pouch forward just enough for Kurapika to reach in and wrap his two front fingers around the desired gold coin.

Bringing the said piece of gold closer, he was able to confirm his suspicion.

It was a gold coin from the troupe, the spider web on the back confirmed it.

Flipping the coin over with much disdain, the blonde's eyes widen as a new image of a spider with a zero on it came to light.

It wasn't the first time that he had seen such a coin but it was the first time he had seen a zero on it, and on the spider no less.