꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍٭⊹•꧂

It had honestly been a while since Kurapika had done a stealth mission, it had been before he had met (y/n)

It had honestly been a while since Kurapika had done a stealth mission, it had been before he had met (y/n). It came to him naturally, to say the least, all he ever did was stick to the shadows and hide away till it was time for him to pounce.

It didn't take long before his grey eyes landed on Aureolin, it wasn't hard to miss considering that the much taller man was dressed in a bright yellow suit with odd green undertones causing it to be an off yellow.

He stood out greatly as he brought up his left hand to a stemless glass that was occupying a spot upon his cluttered desk.

Bringing the clear glass of white wine to his lips, the slender man took a gracious sip, the white wine gliding down his throat, bobbing his adam's apple ever so slightly.

Through his glasses, the male Kurta could see that the man was sitting upon his desk, reading what looked to be a folder full of several papers, the folder itself was blank, leaving several possibilities as to what he would be so focused on reading over.

The man looked too occupied to look around or to even be invested in the world around him, ultimately consumed in what he was currently reading.

Using this as a golden opportunity, the Kurta then decides to unsheath his chained right hand, adjusting the long sleeves to his blouse effortlessly.

Eyeing him once more, the grey-eyed Kurta then launches his chains out, instantly wrapping them around the man clad in yellow, yanking him from his previous spot upon the desk, papers flying around interrupting the brief silence that was previously bestowed.

The man hit the floor violently before being swung to a wall, hitting his head hard from the impact.

The wigged blonde then showed himself from beyond the threshold, his dress waving around slightly as he strutted towards the taller male, who in turn, oddly didn't seem stricken or shocked.

"The sun rises alone.

The stars burn quietly till death

The moon laughs in silence."

"Inevitable rest,

shall gain everlasting peace

The sun won't rise again."

"Never to recover,

once lost cannot be retrieved

Pain is unforgiving."

"As night becomes day

A star will give its last breath,

Yellow becomes blue."

As the blonde reaches the man, who in turn had just finished speaking, it was odd to the Kurta, how he had attacked his man and he gave no resistance, to give up so easily, so effortlessly.