☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐌𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬✢❦☽

The air was crisp, refreshing even

The soft melodies from the early birds seemed to make the early morning worth it.

It was approximately thirty minutes till sunrise, for she had awoken up a bit too early.

Physically, she was aching, yet mentally it was almost as if she were on a cloud, there were no worries within her head, nothing stressful or anything even worth thinking about.

Her (e/c) eyes turned towards the horizon, for the deepest of blues blended into soft oranges which blended into soft pinks before shading into a rich red, the sun was beginning to rise, as it had always done.

Just as she always watched from her village.

Her village.

The first noticeable thought passes through the whispers of her mind,

'The village.'

тнє νιℓℓαgє

'Ͳհҽ ѵìӀӀąցҽ'

'ᖶᕼᘿ ᐺᓰᒪᒪᗩᘜᘿ'

'҉T҉h҉e҉ ҉v҉i҉l҉l҉a҉g҉e҉'҉

As the whispers continued, her head involuntarily moved left, causing her gaze to leave the brewing sunrise to turn behind her.

It was almost as if she were staring into a TV that's viewing static, the sight behind her was fuzzy and disoriented, she wasn't able to convey what the scenery was or what it contained it was almost as if it were censored before her as if she wasn't allowed to have her eyes set on the scene.

Furrowing her brows at this, mass confusion overwhelmed her as her mind went blank for another moment, the whispers ceasing in their chatter.

Without her doing, the (e/c) eyes of the girl moved on their own as they travel to the side of the girl, her eyes widen at an uncensored sight before her as her mouth seems to drop on its own upon gazing at the sight to the left of her.

A smaller girl sat directly in front of her, a sickening smile causes the girl's stomach to churn, and a feeling of dread and a sense of nausea consumes her as she looks deep into the empty pits of the small girl's eye sockets.