Chapter 20 reconnecting

Lilly's point of view

*2 years later*

"Thanks for the amazing night I love y'all so much I couldn't do this without you guys either.Bye." I waved walking off the stage. My fans cheered they are honestly the best ever. I am actually living my dream. The past two years were amazing. Niall and I haven't really talked since last year I started to ignore his calls or texts. He needs to move on. He finally got the point and stopped. I miss him so much I haven't had a boyfriend since him. I don't think I could move on from him. I love him to much. Oh well I need to forget him but it is super hard seeing his face everywhere I go. I decided to drop the subject and go on twitter.

@Lilly_Official_Adams: Best Concert Ever! I love my fans so much!Partying tonight with my girl at my favorite club #touroversadbuthappy #bestfansever #byee

"LIL!" I heard I turn over to see Katie with her arms open running towards me. 

"KATIE!" i said as she gave me a hug. I hugged her tightly. It has been almost 2 years since I have seen her. I have really missed her. Tonight she was taking me out to a club and to catch up and stuff. I was really excited. 

"Ready to go?" she asked.

"I couldn't be more ready." I said grabbing her arm and walking out to the car. The driver drove to the club and we got out of the car that's when I saw him. I'm trying to forget Niall this isn't helping.

Niall's point of view

"Lilly?" I screamed. What is she doing here? Wait didn't her twitter say she was going clubbing after her concert? Yes it did I remember now. Our eyes met and I mouthed 'Hi' and she turned around. towards the enterence of the club.

"Niall?" Liam asked.

"What?" I replied kinda dazed.

"Go get her and take care of her I haven't seen that sparkle in your eyes for a long time."  I walked awat from Liam and the rest of the boys trying to get to Lilly. The crowd was filled with fans and the paps. Ugh I hate them a lot right now because I can't get to Lilly. 

"LILLY! STOP!" I scream at her waiting for her to stop. She eventually stops for me and Katie whispers something in her ear and she nods. 

Lilly's point of view

Niall keeps yelling for me to stop. I eventually stop just to look at his blue eyes again Katie notices me staring at him and whispers "Forget the risk and take the fall if it is what you want then it will be worth it all. I'll be inside the club." I nod and with that she leaves me with Niall coming toward me.

Niall's point of view

"Lilly." I says out of breathe.

"Hi want to go inside its kinda loud out here?" she asks me and I nod and we go inside. Once we get inside I pull her into a huge hug. Right now any girl would love to be her because my hugs are famous.

"I missed you." I say holding her tightly.

"Missed you too." she replys quietly.

"Why haven't you talked to me?"

"Niall I wanted you to move on and forget about me we can't keep doing this. We fight like an old married couple, flirt like first loves, protect each other like brother and sister and I just can't."

"Lilly I can't move on. I er um still love you and um yeah." She just looks at me with big eyes. I can't help the fact that I'm in love her eyes they are perfect. I pulled her into a kiss and at first she was shocked but then are lips moved in sync. She wouldn't open her mouth and I pleaded to enter with my tongue. Then slightly bite her lip and she gasped letting me slip my tongue into her mouth. That was absolutely perfect. I knew I got my best friend and my girl back.