Chapter 5 Sweat pants

We finally arrived to the boys house and Niall offered to show me my room for the next five months. 

"Okay here is your room." Niall said putting my bags down. 

"Thanks." I said.

"Okay no one us boys have had dinner yet so if your hungry the food will be ready in 10 minutes and I think I remember you like to eat as much as I do. Anyways so go fresh up and I do believe those are my sweat pants so if you would be so kind as to change out of them I'd be glad to take them back." he said as he walked out of my room.

*flashback*

"Mom please can I go to Katie's her brother is having a big party and I need to go for Niall." I told my mom. She looked over at Niall wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a T-shirt. The night before that Niall slept over at my house and well nothing happened he was just there because we were close friends and my mom trusted me. I was wearing his sweat pants that he loved so dear. But I think I liked them more than he did. 

"I guess so just be good." my mom said. I grabbed my keys to my car and we drove to Katie's house. 

"Are you sure she didn't notice that I was my dress underneath all these cothes?" I asked Niall.

"Of course not I mean you were pretty at hiding it." he said in his sweet accent."Oh lossen up Lil we are going to a populars party tonight we have to have fun." 

"Okay I'm just nervous we will get caught." I told him as we arrived. At the time I was dating a boy named Nick. He was sweet and really cute. I told Niall to wait for me outside the car as I toke off his sweat pants and my sweat shirt. I came out in a light pink party dress.

"Woah if Nick doesn't take you home I think I might." he winked.

"Thanks." I said we walked into the house. The music played loud and Nick was in the on the couch making out with another girl. Niall tried to stop me from seeing it but it was to late. I ran out the door of the house crying.

"How could you hurt Lilly like that?" Niall said to Nick as he punch him and ran out after me. I was sitting in my room crying my eyes out I never been hurt like that before I knew Nick was to go to be true. 

"Are you okay?" Niall asked me.

"No." I said crying.

"Well what he did wasn't right. I know it toke you every bone in your body to show up in that dress and I know you cannot be seen dead in clothes like that. I know something that will make your night I punch Nick straight in his little pretty boy face." 

"Thanks Niall."

"How about we go back to my place and watch movies?"

"Okay."

"And you know what you can have my favorite sweat pants." He said giving me a hug and then we were on our way back to his house.

*out of flash back*

"Um you know what Niall no you gave them to me and their super comfy so no!" He rolled his eyes and said "Well I'm happy their in good hands c'mon lets go eat." He pulled me down the stairs. That night we had Nandos and I got to know the boys.