Chapter 6 Introducing mentors and friends

I was on my computer checking in on everyone and how their mentor things were going when I got a skype call from Katie. I answered cause I already missed her so much and it has been only a day.

"KATIEEE!!!!" I answered.

"LILLYYYYY!!!" she said back.

"How was your flight?" 

"Great how was the bus?" 

"Great I sat next to Josh did you know he got Ed Sheeran?"

"No I didn't lucky him. Hey does Niall remember you?"

"Yes he gave me a hug when they picked me up. Wait what is Justin I'm like so jealous of you right now even if I have One Direction it still isn't fair." I told her.

"Well actually he is here do you want to meet him?" she asked. I screamed no way I was going to meet the one and only Justin Bieber!

"I will take that as a yes be right back." she told me.

*knock knock*

"What are you doing Lil?' Harry asked me as him and the rest of the boys walked in.

"Oh just skyping my friend Katie she is in LA with Justin Bieber."  Niall screamed I knew he was a big Justin Bieber fan and that is the reason why I'm a fan.

“Lilly?” Katie said. We were all trying to calm Niall down. If he was a teenage girl he would be fangirling.

“Sorry about that Niall was freaking out because of Justin-“ I stop talking as I looked in the camera to see that Justin flipping Bieber was there.

“Um hi?” he said waving to us. We all waved.

“Hi.” We all replied at the same time.

“Lilly this is Justin my mentor and Justin this is Lilly my best friend.” Katie said.

“Hi Justin and these crazy weirdos are One Direction.” I said to Justin.

“Hi I’d just like to say I love your music and I’m a big fan.” Niall said.

“You are a big fan of me I’m a big fan of you guys!” Justin said to all of them . We ended up talking to Katie and Justin for a while and they eventually had to go.