Chapter 16 Surprise Winner

Lilly's point of view

Today is the last day of the show. Today we found out who wins. To be honest I am completely nervous. After the show me and Niall are going to tell the press about us. The boys don't know about it and Niall says we should tell them before we should tell the press. Thank god Katie already knows else she would be mad at me. I guess that's why Niall wants to tell the boys about it.

"Lilly come on lets go tell them." Niall said grabbing my hand. We walked into their dressing room everyone was there. Perfect hopefully their not mad I thought.

"Hey guys Lilly and I have something to tell you." Niall said releasing my hand.

"Oh you guys are dating?" Harry said with his cheeky smile.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?" I asked shocked.

"Oh um well we saw you two making out the other day and well you guys are always with each other." Zayn said not looking up from his phone.

"You assholes! I wanted to see how long they would keep this up." Louis pouted. I ran over and gave him a hug.

"Well its true." Niall said grabbed my hand again and kissing my cheek.

"Ew Niall you kissed me." I playfully said.

"She doesn't want to date you Niall. So I will just take her off your hands." Harry said with a wink. I giggled.

"No I'll force her into this relationship." Niall replied with a dirty look.

"Stop guys!" Liam said being the daddy direction he is.

"Thanks Liam." I said.

"Are you nervous for the show?" Liam asked everyone went dead silent. 

"Very I want to win but also I don't I just don't know." I said quietly.

"Don't be nervous you have done great this whole time and even if you don't win I'm sure someone will sign you." Liam said.

"Yeah you have IT whatever IT is." Louis said. Then Niall pulled me into a hug and whispered "I love you babe." with his irish accent.

Niall's Point of View

****Show Time****

"Five minutes." The producer told us. We all made our way up to the stage. Lil gave all the boy hugs and they went to take their seats.

"Lilly?" I said nervously.

"Yes?" She replied.

"Good Luck." 

"Thank-" I cut her off and kissed her slowly. 

"I love you." I walked out and toke my seat.

"We will say the winner right after this." The host said. No more waitng after this I would figure out the winner is. I don't want to know because after we find out there will be no more Lilly. She will go home or move to her own place. I just didn't want any of that to happen. 

"And we are back with these two lovely kids Josh and Lilly our two finalist." That snapped me out of my thoughts. I noticed to see they were holding hands but I shrugged it off. I'd be doing the same thing.

"The Winner is ..... Josh Smith!" the host said. Lil and Josh looked at each other and hugged. I felt bad for Lilly but second place isn't bad in fact it is better than what me and the boys did. Josh sang a song and we all went to Lilly to say we are proud of her no matter what. I ran up and I saw Josh walk off stage and went straight to Lilly. I stopped I wanted to hear what he had to say. 

"Lilly?" He said.

"Yes Josh?" she replied. He pulled her in and kissed her. The saddest thing happened after that she didn't pull away she kept on kissing him. They finally pulled apart. She turned around to see me with my mouth hanging open. 

"How could you do that?" I yelled.

"Niall wait you know that he didn't know let me explain." she ran after me. But I got into my car and drove off. I'm pretty sure Josh won two things tonight the show and my girlfriend.