Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Seduce

    Since the last time Yu Shubai skipped class for a day without reason, Gu Wei felt that he was very strange.

    Always in a strange state of ecstasy and turmoil.

    Even though he was about to perform on stage later, this person was still staring at his phone in a daze.

    "You got bitten by a mosquito on your neck?" Gu Wei glanced at him with a kind heart, "Do I need some ointment for you?"

    Yu Shubai said, "...No need."

    He tugged at his collar, Covering the small red mark, his eyes were still fixed on the phone screen.

    Gu Wei snorted, and paced back and forth in the backstage lounge, mumbling something.

    Next up is his show.

    Why did you ask him to rectify this kind of messy recitation?

    It's such a long time, I can't remember it at all.

    He dragged the chair away, sat on it, tapped the table with his fingers quickly a few times, trying to attract Yu Shubai's attention, "Aren't you nervous?"

    Yu Shubai replied absently: "Yes."

    That's right, this person I performed very well in the rehearsal before, even if I didn't come to the rehearsal for a few days, I was still full of confidence.

    Gu Wei was a little irritable, pulled his tie, and suddenly heard him mention: "Did sister send you a message?"

    Gu Wei realized who he was talking about, curled his lips, and replied: "No.

    " Hearing the staff coming to call him, he raised his foot and followed, wishing he could finish immediately.

    Yu Shubai put away his mobile phone, put it back in his pocket, and followed them to the preparation area. He was behind Gu Wei, and he would be there as soon as Gu Wei finished.

    The preparation area is on the side of the stage, and the audience in the performance hall can be seen through the gap on the side.

    The boy glanced over the dense crowd and looked at the audience below, but he couldn't find the person he was looking for.

    My sister hasn't come yet...

    I don't know how long the expectant eyes have been searching underneath, until the people on the stage reported his program, the boy didn't see his Alpha sister either.

    He looked back, his eyelids drooped slightly, and he straightened his suit.

    He lowered his head, slowly removed the crooked bow tie, and put on a beautiful one again.

    The lights of the stage are cast from above, and the light spreads out a circle on the ground. The fine dust flickers on and off in the bright light, hazy like a fairyland.

    It is rare for a young man to wear a formal attire, with a white shirt as the base, a low-key wine red jacket as the decoration, and a beautiful bow tie near the throat for embellishment, making him feel a little cold and alienated.

    When Su Yang came in late, he couldn't find a place, but stood upright under the stage with his mobile phone held by his ear, but his eyes lingered on the long fingers stroking the young boy's piano keys on the stage.     Alpha's eyes were as dark as thick ink, he stared for a few moments, then slowly regained his composure, and responded to the person on the phone, "Sorry, Secretary Yun, my voice is a bit noisy, can you say it again?" Secretary Yun was stunned for a moment, obviously     listening There was a noise outside the microphone, "President Su, are you going to the concert?" The melodious     sound of the piano in the lobby floated in the ears, and the gentle and sincere emotions of the young man were all dissolved in the music.     The lyrical and melodious notes carry the faint astringency of the piano player.     "I promised the children at home to watch his performance." Su Yang said, "I accidentally arrived late."     Secretary Yun blinked, "Then why don't I tell you about it tomorrow?     " The applause continued, and the people on the stage subconsciously searched for something when they got off the stage, and were stopped by the well-dressed girl after walking a few steps.     The side where Su Yang was standing happened to be able to see the superior and beautiful back of the boy's head. He was tall, covering the petite girl. They were far away, so they didn't know what they were talking about.