Chapter 2

Chapter 2 New Shoes

    Xu Shi had been busy all day yesterday, and he also helped to arrange for his newly borrowed younger brother. Su Yang was very sleepy this morning.

    The phone on the desktop rang for a while before it was slowly turned off.

    Su Yang rubbed his tired forehead, and lifted the thin quilt on his body with one hand.

    The morning air is damp and cold, but it can't resist the heat soaked in by the high temperature.

    Su Yang wore a simple and thin suspenders before going to bed last night. The sleepiness from getting up early has not completely dissipated, and she completely forgot that she has a borrowed brother at home.

    She stepped on her slippers and directly opened the bedroom door, and went straight to the bathroom to wash up.

    The boy who had just washed his hands and came out of the door suddenly saw the person appearing at the door, and was slightly surprised. After the picture in his vision gradually became clearer, he stiffly turned his head away.

    Speech also became stumbling, "Su, Sister Su Yang."

    "Yeah."

    The voice that woke up in the morning was low and hoarse, and the listener felt a numbness in his heart.

    Yu Shubai lowered his head and moved out of his position.

    There is a mirror on the sink in the bathroom, Su Yang only realized what kind of image he had when he was brushing his teeth.

    The shallow and thin cotton suspenders are tightly attached to the skin, the lines are clearly outlined and clear, the things bound on the chest are still left on the side of the bed, and the outline on them is particularly eye-catching, especially the two bulges raised by the early morning air-conditioning .

    Su Yang paused, foaming out of his mouth.

    For female Alphas, this is their second gender characteristic, and naturally they will not reveal it casually in public, even among same-sex couples are rare.

    Besides, the new boy was an undifferentiated younger brother.

    Is she playing a hooligan?

    Su Yang went back to the living room after washing and changing clothes.

    Breakfast has been thoughtfully arranged on the dining table, and the boy sat on the other side, the table and chopsticks not moving, quietly waiting for the owner of the house to serve the table.

    The oatmeal porridge in the porcelain bowl was still steaming, and it looked tempting.

    Su Yang's breakfast has always been either settled hastily at the company, or he was so busy that he forgot the time and ate it directly with brunch.

    It is rare to have a ready-made meal at home.

    The boy who had worked hard all morning did not take the initiative to ask for compliments, but first recognized his mistake, "I searched for a long time when I was looking for dishes and chopsticks, and I may have messed up things in the kitchen. Don't be angry." The boy squeezed the spoon tightly

    . With a long handle, he bit his lip, his eyes were a little nervous, and even his words subconsciously contained honorifics.

    That little movement couldn't be hidden at all, it was a little clumsy, but it made people feel a little pity.