Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Down

    "Sister Su Yang." Yu Shubai said, "It's so late, does the company still need to contact you?"

    The lights in the parking lot were sparse, and the scattered light made the place slightly dark. Alpha walked in front, and his younger brother was in front of him. Help with lighting.

    Su Yang: "It's nothing."

    This perfunctory reason is probably only believed by this ignorant brother.

    "I lied to him." Su Yang glanced at the stunned Yu Shubai, "Get in the car."

    Yu Shubai turned off the lights and got in the car. He walked in a hurry, and he was tall, almost knocking Turning his head, it was Su Yang who quickly pulled him away from the pain.

    "Why are you out of your mind?" Su Yang said, "A person who doesn't eat is stupid?"

    She glanced at her younger brother, let go of her hand, and turned on the air conditioner in the car. hot and dry.

    "Can I make up your dinner?" Su Yang said, "What do you want to eat?"

    Although she was talking to Fang Yue just now, she also paid attention to the boy next to her from the corner of her eye, presumably because there were outsiders around and he didn't eat much thing.

    Yu Shubai lowered his head, "I can do it."

    Alpha tapped the steering wheel with one hand, turned around in his mind, and drove directly to the destination.

    Bamboo Soup Alley is near the street where they ate. There are many vendors and small shops in the alley. The stalls are usually placed directly beside the road, and there are many customers coming and going. It is very human.

    Su Yang parked the car outside and walked in with Yu Shubai.

    "I've lived in this area for a while before, and I'm fairly familiar with it. There are a lot of delicious food on this street."

    Alpha looked at the lights of this road from a distance, and his eyes shone with tenderness, interspersed with a layer of nostalgia .

    The misty white light swayed down from the street lamps, and under the lights at night, flickering mosquitoes and flies could be seen faintly. The boy was half a step behind her, noticing that there were ulterior motives on the back of her porcelain-white neck, he quietly raised his hand, groaning. Shaking it, drove away the unruly flying insects.

    The Alpha in front didn't notice it at all, only the shadow on the ground that moved with the light knew everything.

    Yu Shubai stared at her fair side face, and asked, "Can I try the one that sister Su Yang often goes to?"

    Su Yang smiled but said nothing, raised his chin, motioning him to follow.

    The two moved forward and finally stopped in front of a wonton shop.

    The decoration of this wonton shop is better than other shops on this street. There are a few tables and chairs inside, almost full of seats.

    The proprietress had just finished entertaining the guests who came in, when she saw Su Yang standing at the door.

    She grinned and shouted inside: "Old Gu, Su Yang is here!"

    The proprietress wiped her hands with the towel pinned to her belly, and walked up to her in two or three steps. Su Yang stepped forward and smiled slightly. Said: "Aunt Gu."