Chapter 19

Chapter 19 The Romance of the Starry Sky

    There are many people coming and going for Minister Gu's birthday party. He has held an important position at a young age, and there are many people who are eager to curry favor.

    When attending such an important occasion, you must not dress too casually, as it will be looked down upon by others.

    The clothes Yu Shubai brought from home were naturally not very suitable, Su Yang thought about it, and took him to the mall.

    I bought shoes here last time, because of my previous job, Su Yang also took a rough look at the area when he left.

    The shopping guides in the big-name shopping malls are all good people, and they quickly positioned themselves when they saw the two customers who came in.

    The woman didn't speak, but the aura around her was extraordinarily full. She was wearing professional attire, but the fabric was not ordinary. The pair of shoes on the boy's feet beside her caught people's attention, but the fabric of the clothes on her body was different from the fabric on her feet. The shoes they are stepping on are not in the same class at all.

    The boy was half a step behind, following behind the woman, with a clear and indifferent appearance, but he always turned to look at her immediately when the people next to him spoke, with a full-fledged attitude.

    The shopping guide roughly confirmed the relationship between the two.

    It should be the rich woman who brought her baby boy to buy clothes.

    Sure enough, as soon as she went up to say hello, she heard the guest say: "Pick him a suit."

    Yu Shubai followed the shopping guide in, picked and picked, and took one out from the corner.

    He went out to pick up some part-time jobs during this time, and the money he saved was just enough to support the purchase of the one in hand.

    He went with Sister Su Yang this time, and he couldn't lose her face. Naturally, he needed an expensive suit to support him, so he made plans in advance, fortunately, it was within his expectations.

    "Just this one."

    He looked at the size and size, and it was his usual size.

    The shopping guide was a little surprised: "Aren't you going to try it?"

    "No, just pay directly."

    He didn't want to delay his sister's time.

    Alpha heard the movement, walked over to them, took the suit from the shopping guide, glanced at the price on it, knew what my brother was thinking, returned the suit to the shopping guide, and said: "There is a suitable suit." His?"

    The shopping guide nodded hurriedly, and told them to wait a while, and she went to get it right away.

    Before leaving, she heard Alpha and the younger brother beside her say: "My sister will pay for you, just pick what you like, huh?" The ending

    sound rose, and the tone was coaxing, which was extremely seductive.

    The shopping guide thought, tall, really tall, this handsome brother who looks cold is really a real person, using this trick of pretending to be pitiful, he can be said to pinch this rich lady to death!

    She sighed, thinking about today's commission in her heart, and quickened her pace.

    "Sister Su Yang, I have a part-time job during this period, and I can pay for it." Yu Shubai whispered.