Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Peach Fragrance

    The night was getting darker, and the lights on the side of the road were also sparse, and the fragmentary lights and the moonlight barely illuminated a little bright.

    Su Yang leaned against the car and rubbed his forehead.

    Yu Shubai worked hard for a long time, and finally stood firm. The slightly damp clothes were wrinkled and stuck to the front of his abdomen, and the boy's superior lines were faintly visible.

    Su Yang took the bottle in his hand, shook it, and it was mostly empty, "Why did you drink this?"

    The boy was drunk, and he had more rebellious thoughts, and wanted to take it back from her, but because of the A few more layers of superimposed shadows disappeared.

    "I'm thirsty." Yu Shubai said confidently.

    Su Yang frowned and asked, "Is there anything uncomfortable?"

    The alcohol was high in concentration, and he probably didn't feel very well after drinking too much.

    "No, it's uncomfortable." The boy murmured to see the person clearly through the light, "Sister Su Yang, I'm so uncomfortable..."

    He tried to take a step forward, but because of the blurry vision, he almost stepped on the air, abruptly Hit Alpha's body.

    Su Yang put his arms around his body, supported the car with one hand, and managed not to fall with him.

    "...I'm so dizzy."

    The boy waved his hand to the air for a long time, finally found a support point, hugged it tightly with both hands, and lowered his head to get close to it according to the smell he likes.

    Alpha's body smelled of roses, and his skin was fair and delicate, smoother than the finest silk and satin. The shirt around his neck was ventilated due to the heat, which made this drunk child feel safe. Take the opportunity.

    The boy wrapped his arms around her and hugged her waist tightly. His head was buried in the hollow of her shoulder, and his whole body smelled of intoxicating peach wine.

    He has always been casual, and when his hair grows, he also cuts it casually. The remaining broken hair is not as soft as the new hair on top of him, and it makes her feel a little itchy.

    Su Yang locked the car, carried the man upstairs, and moved the boy's head away from time to time because of the severe itching.

    But the drunk person only thought that he was hated by others, so he kept being forced to push away, and the strength in his waist increased, and he hummed in a muffled voice: "Don't touch me!" Alpha was helplessly entangled, as if

    punished Rubbing the ends of his hair at the back of his head, the poor hair was messed up.

    "I have to get my hair cut in a few days, you know?"

    The warm breath sprayed the sensitive and delicate neck, and the confused person couldn't help shrinking away.

    Su Yang dragged the man along without realizing it, his eyes fell on the lock, he opened the door with difficulty, and finally brought him home.

    Alpha patted the boy on the shoulder and said, "Shubai, take off your shoes." The

    unrepentant man was not as rebellious as when he got out of the car just now, but he was very obedient, kicked his feet, and took off his shoes while standing .

    Su Yang didn't care about the scattered shoes at the door, and led Yu Shubai all the way back to his room.

    In the end, even though Alpha coaxed and lied, he let him go smoothly.