Chapter 27

Chapter 27 The Predatory Kiss

    Su Yang left the hospital on time two days later.

    When she got home, everything in the house was in good order, the house was cleaned, and even the sheets were replaced by her younger brother.

    The baby's breath that was originally placed in the flask beside the bed was replaced by a rich and flamboyant red rose.

    Su Yang placed the newly-acquired discharge gift in the corner of the bed, right next to Rose.

    It was a gift from her brother.

    I don't know which master I went to find to carve it, but the wooden sculpture looks like her, holding a long sword, wearing a cloak, and looking into the distance with both eyes, like a heroine going to war.

    Su Yang stared at the villain for a long time, then poked the sharp top of the sword, the corners of his lips raised a little unconsciously.

    The honey in the bottom of my heart turned into silk, entangled and connected, and finally melted into a pool of shallow water, floating in my heart.

    The moment before she fell down, the face of her brother flashed across her head.

    Rao has never experienced such emotions, Su Yang also knows what it is.

    Alpha suddenly fell silent, rubbing his sore forehead, wondering what he was thinking, and finally sighed silently.

    Su Yang's days at home are all cooked by Yu Shubai. Alpha has a good physique, recovers quickly, and will be able to work normally in a short time.

    The next day Su Yang specially sent his younger brother to school, but this time his mood was completely different.

    A semester goes by quickly. At the beginning, Aunt Yu said that she would come here to borrow for a semester. She was afraid that Shubai would not be suitable for the new city and environment, and it will be over in a blink of an eye.

    "Do you want to go home this long vacation?"

    After parking the car, Su Yang didn't lock the car, put his hands on the steering wheel, looked ahead, and suddenly asked him.

    Yu Shubai paused: "Yes."

    Su Yang asked: "How are you adapting to school?"

    Alpha himself didn't know what kind of answer he wanted to get, he just felt that this question was stupid to ask.

    Yu Shubai said: "It's okay."

    Su Yang was a little absent-minded, but he also suggested truthfully: "If you come to the dormitory next semester, you can call me for anything." The

    person next to him didn't answer, and opened the car door silently. The air was heavy and stuffy.

    "Understood."

    The boy's personality is sensible and approachable, and he has strong self-reliance. He has no problem living alone in this city.

    Coupled with his younger brother's habit of not wanting to bother her, Su Yang naturally understood the estrangement, so what else would come to her?

    Alpha went all the way to the company with a sullen face, his irritability was hard to suppress, even Secretary Yun could detect it.

    "Are you in a bad mood?" Secretary Yun cautiously probed.

    Her boss denied it: "No."

    Secretary Yun blinked, and heard her boss ask again: "Secretary Yun, what if your brother moves out?"