Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Kiss

    Today, there are a few new gossip in Su's company.

    The new partner has a long relationship with the boss, and is a very delicate and beautiful Omega star.

    Both of them are in the office at the moment.

    Gu Jing followed her movements with his eyes, raised his eyebrows slightly, "Why are you drinking coffee again?"

    Su Yang removed the cup from under the coffee machine, blew on the hot air floating on it, and sipped his mouth lightly, "Prevent sleepiness."

    Gu Jing laughed when he heard this.

    Su Yang was as straightforward as ever.

    "Did your father agree with you to develop in the entertainment industry?" Su Yang asked curiously.

    Gu Jing wanted to enter the entertainment industry when he was in college, but the Gu family was originally a famous family, how could it be possible for the outstanding juniors in the family to mix in such a place?

    What's more, there are mostly Alpha stars in the entertainment industry, and there are mixed fans. If Omega's pheromone is unstable, it will easily cause chaos.

    Few Omega parents would agree to a child's development in a place like the entertainment industry.

    Gu Jing took a sip of weak tea, just smiled and said nothing, and then changed the subject, "How did you become the guardian of that classmate Yu?"

    He was somewhat interested in the boy he saw in the office that day.

    He only chatted with Su Yang for a few words along the way, but he could always catch the invisible eyes behind him.

    However, only Gu Jing was aware of this scorching scrutiny, and the other party in front didn't notice it.

    "I told you before." Su Yang said, "He is a younger brother who led my family when I was in high school." "I

    happened to be studying at Weicheng University, so my mother asked me to take care of it."

    Gu Jing heard her mention it before The younger brother who leads the house, the aunt who leads the house is very nice and has helped her a lot.

    However, he remembered another thing.

    The man slightly raised his slender mirror frame, his thin lips slightly raised.

    The transparent glass window let some golden light shine in, blending into the gilt particles on the outer wall of the cup in the woman's hand, and the tiny stars flickered, adding a layer of light to the dark cup body, like rebirth.

    Gu Jing: "Is it the younger brother who gave you the cup?"

    Su Yang has used this cup for several years.

    Xu was used to using it, so she never changed it. If Gu Jing hadn't mentioned it suddenly, she wouldn't have thought that it was a free gift from Yu Shu.

    Alpha's memory is also a little fuzzy, he only remembers that before he left home after the college entrance examination, the teenager was holding a gift bag, probably seldom expressing his emotions, confided his reluctance clumsily, and even gave her a parting gift.

    "You have a good memory." Su Yang said.

    The phone in her pocket vibrated, it should be a special message notification.