Chapter 28

Chapter 28 My sister is good or bad.

    When Su Yang woke up the next day, Yu Shubai had made breakfast early and was in the living room, cleaning up the remnants of last night.

    The wine that caused the disturbance was also picked up.

    Su Yang woke up in the morning and took a shower before slowly going to the living room.

    Breakfast was already set on the dining table, she drank wine last night, and my younger brother cooked porridge today, with a glass of honey water and the bottle of stomach medicine next to it.

    The boy who was sitting upright opposite saw her sitting in the seat, and moved to the opposite side of him impartially.

    Yu Shubai lowered his head, stirred the spoon in his hand, and said in a low voice: "Good morning, sister."

    Su Yang's tone was lazy, with a bit of drowsiness: "Well, morning."

    "You take away yesterday's wine Where did you go?"

    Su Yang swallowed a tablet and swallowed it with water, thinking of the unfinished wine, he was still thinking about it.

    "It's already been put away." Yu Shu's white lips murmured, and he habitually said, with a somewhat preaching tone, "I can't drink it...it hurts my stomach." Alpha didn't refute, and

    followed his wishes , and obeyed: "I listened to our family's explanation."

    The boy recalled the content of the conversation last night, and he didn't know which part he remembered. He fell silent, biting his inner lip with his front teeth, The back was slightly tensed, and there was a tinge of red on the base of the ears.

    This kind of special treatment is always easy to make people's heartstrings sway and give birth to inexplicable satisfaction.

    Only the unique in the world is the most preferred.

    The boy hummed dryly, his tongue was so knotted that he couldn't even utter a word, as if he was dumb.

    Seeing that he was about to bury his head in the bowl, Su Yang silently curled his lower lip and changed the subject: "Are you still going to be late today?" The

    boy nodded, like a chicken pecking at rice.

    "What time is it, I'll pick you up." Su Yang said, "I'll take you out for dinner tonight."

    The rejection in the boy's throat was swallowed in an instant, and he calculated the time, "It should be like half past seven."

    Although he was reluctant to bother his Alpha sister to come to pick him up from school, the selfishness of wanting to go out with his sister was slightly stronger One step, my younger brother was a little selfish for a while.

    From time to time at the dinner table, Su Yang would raise a topic, and Yu Shubai would answer it, back and forth, but no one mentioned what happened last night.

    The answer seemed to be integrated into this ordinary daily life, even if there was no definite answer, it was silently integrated into the bone marrow.

    After breakfast, Su Yang sent his younger brother to school.

    The light and shadow of the morning shuttle through the traffic, the warm light illuminates the quiet interior of the car, and the skin exposed to the sun is filled with a touch of warmth.

    The weather is fine today.

    The boy sat in the passenger seat, did not speak to the driving Alpha, and kept his eyes on the window.