Chapter 1

Mon POV

I was in the meddle of choosing a dress for our reunion when someone at my back started talking nonsense.

"Mon can't we be more than friends?we've been friends for so long "

Yeah were friends since childhood at its Nop my boy best friend Hindi ko alam kong kailan nagsimula na magkagusto siya sa akin but I don't feel the same.

"What are you talking about Nop? " Takang tanong ko sa kanya without minding to even look at him. Para sa akin isa lang siyang kaibigan at Hindi na magbabago kong ano man ang meron kami.

"Mon you always knew that I like you yet you still pretend you don't know? O baka naman nagpapanggap ka lang? "
Ang dati niyang kalmadong boses ay nagbago mula sa malumanay ito ay naging malungkot habang nagtatanong sa akin.

Humarap ako sa kanya at bakas sa kanyang mukha ang pagkalungkot. Napabuntong hininga na lang ako at muling nagsalita.

"You know that I love you but---"

"As a friend"

He cut what I'm going to say at siya na ang nagpatuloy unti unti saying tumalikod at umalis sa kwarto ko.

Muli kong pinagpatuloy ang paghahanap bukas magkikita pa naman kami alam ko na nagtatampo lang siya .

.........
The day come where our reunion was about to held lumabas na ako sa bahay suot ang gown na napili ko it was pink.

Sumakay ako sa kotse habang si Nop naman ang nagmamaneho he didn't even bother to look at me. Galit pa rin kaya siya? I tried to catch his attention sa pamamagitan ng pag takip sa mata niya.

"What are you doing baka mabangga tayo"
Galit niyang sigaw sa akin okay lang at least he finally talk to me.

"Okay but please don't be angry anymore" I said and pout.

"Arg ! Okay " He answered as I get my hands off his eyesight.

Minutes after we've eventually arrive at our destination it was at our old college school.

I was amuse of how beautiful our school is. And it change so much.

"Let's get down" Said klark as he open the door for me.

"Thank you"I said at inilalayan niya ako sa pag baba sa kotse niya.

We entered in the hall where the reunion was going to be held with a red carpet on it.

Agad kong hinanap sa paningin ko ang mga kaibigan then suddenly someone popped in my eyes I smiled when I saw them waving at me.

Nagpaalam muna ako kay Nop who was busy chatting with his friends.

" Long time no see guys"I said to them while they get closer to me and hugged me tightly.

"Mon its been a while you look so beautiful" Athena praises me.

"Why? Doesn't I look beautiful before? " I said in my thoughts

"I agree with that girl" Shella also said.

"Okay let's now seat".i said at umupo sa upuan.

They continued to praise hanggang sa unti unti akong naiihi so I decided to go to the cr the girls wanted to come with me but I refuse.

Iwas in the meddle of washing my hands after I took a cr when suddenly a girl bump into me.

" Ouch! "She shouted I emmediately look down.

" Sorry"I said to her but no one answers me so I look at her and shocked when I saw her face.

"Sam? " I ask in my though. Why? Is she her? Right! She was one of the students here so she have the right to come her.

"Mon? " She ask while looking at so shock how could she not be?

I remember now... Why I can't fall inlove with Nop it was all because of her the girl whom im inlove with...

[ FLASHBACKS]
[3 years ago]
"Where's klark? He was here awhile ago. Did he just run away? " I ask in myself pano ba naman kasi paglingon ko he was already gone I'll kill him if I saw him.

I was walking in the hallway with a lot of books in my both hands without looking at the way paano ba naman my face was covered with books.

When I suddenly bump into someone.

"Are you okay? " She ask habang ako naman napaupo na lang sa sahig.

I emmediately get the books one by one while she was helping me I didn't even bother to look at her face dahil busy ako sa kakapulot sa libro.

"Thanks" I said at dali daling umalis sa lugar na yun

Where's that crazy guy who just left me earlier.

"Mon where did you go I go there but didn't saw you"I smirk at him and gave him his books and rolled my eyes.

" Hey! Are you mad at me? "He ask

" Nagtanong pa talaga siya when he already know I was"I murmured

"I heard it. I'm sorry okay"Even after he said that I still didn't bother to talk to him and cross my arms.

" Okay I'll treat you to the canteen"My madness with him fade away when he said that words food is my favorite thing in the world but I don't like spicy foods

"Okay let's go"I said and walk straight to the canteen and left him with his books.
He eventually follows me with the books in his hands.

I ordered my favorite food and went to our table and saw him who is waiting.
Since he offered to treat me then he will pay big.

" Wow you eat a lot".He said after he saw our table full of foods.

He tried to eat the food that I ordered but before that I said something.

"Eat that and you'll be dead meat".I said coldly

He trembled in scaredness after I said that binalik niya yung food that was on his hand.

" Okay I won't eat it. You are cruel to me".He said that made me laugh. He's the one who made me angry first.

I can't blame myself for the consequence I gave him.If I were him I would be thankful because I just made him pay for my food.