Chapter 61 - END

"Are you not done yet?" I asked London after knocking on the door. She was currently inside my bathroom and I swear, she's been there for almost an hour.

"Ha, yes. I'm done, wait." I heard her answer.

I walked to the bed and sat there. A moment later, she finally opened the door while drying her hair.

"What took you so long?" I asked her but this girl, she rolled her eyes at me.

"Mabilis na nga ako sa lagay na yon e." She answered me.

Seriously? I can't understand her anymore sometimes. She's been so moody and more masungit than me. Sometimes, and that sometimes is happening now since she came back from her unit.

She got the comb and went near me. She gave it to me then sat in front of me.

I handed the comb then started combing her. This is one of her behaviors that I noticed even before. She loves letting me comb her hair.

"Ma'am?" I raised my eyebrow when I heard her call me.

"You are not my student anymore, Mackenzie." I said but she chuckled. She's facing me, by the way.

"Yet, you are still calling me that way." She answered. Oh, right.

"What do you want me to call you then?" I asked. I want to let her think or tell me what she wants me to call her.

"Hm..." She put her finger on her chin like she was thinking. She's so cute!

"You love me, right?" She suddenly asked that made me stop combing her.

"You, dummy. Of course, I love you. More than anything." I answered her.

I chuckled when I saw her blush before she covered her face.

"You're being cheesy!" She stated that it made me laugh. She's shy.

"I'm not. I'm just answering your question." I then, shrugged my shoulder.

"Anyways, just call me love if we're just together." She said. She looked me in my eyes then smiled.

Oh damn. That smile. It can hypnotize me.

I nodded.

"Sure, love." I said before kissing her forehead, next is her nose, left cheek, right cheek, lastly, her lips.

1... 2... 3... 4... 5...

5 seconds before I pulled myself but I felt her followed
me.

I looked at her eyes and something was in it. Seriousness and desire that I can't explain.

Next thing I knew, we're kissing again.

Damn, the taste of her lips was like a drug to me. So addicting.

She cupped my face on her right hand while the other wrapped on my waist. I put mine on her shoulders to support me from melting because damn, our kiss is deepening that it made me weak.

She's kissing me like an expert, seriously, when did she know how to kiss like this?

She continues kissing me while guiding me lay on bed. She's topping me! And I'm letting her.

I patted her shoulder when I couldn't breathe anymore. She was also catching her breath.

Her eyes, it became dark.

Are we really going to do it now? Is it okay with her?

Damn! I don't care anymore, as long as she wants to, then, go.

I will let her do what she wants to me. It's all fine.

She kissed me again a moment later. After savoring my lips, she then left it and kissed my cheeks to my ear down to my neck. Oh, damn!