Back to School Part 2

"Hello" - Normal Speech
"Hello "- Sign Language
"Hello" - Luz's Deaf Accent
'Hello' - Thoughts

~{The Next Morning: Hexside School Of Magic and Demonics}~

3rd P.O.V

"I already hate it here..." Lucia grumbles to herself as Amatus was snuggled up in the hood of her jacket.

Hexside School of Magic and Demonics looked exactly like some private schools the Drakes have seen in New York from the prestige-looking school building, a massive amount of land with newly brand-new equipment, and each student that they passed by was wearing the same uniform that Amelia and Amity wore but with different colored sleeves.

'Probably to differentiate the different tracks the students are focusing on.' Lucia thought to herself as she, Luz, their mom, and nana all walked up to the school. King had to stay behind with Hooty because it wouldn't be safe to let a small eight-year-old wander around here, especially with the Havenstars lurking around. 

"This place doesn't seem too bad." Luz gently says as we look around the main hall of the school," I mean it's not as bad as that boarding school we had to break into or the strict Japanese Private Schools we hacked. It just looks like a regular school with an older building that uses magic."

"Well I don't know what Jipan schools are like or know what that is," Eda says while playfully ruffling her daughters' hair," But Hexside is actually one of the few magic schools that don't discriminate based on who your guardian is. Unlike St.Epidurm and Glandus High, here at Hexside students that come from wild witch families can come and learn magic in peace without the fear of the Emperor's Coven coming to take them and their family away."

"So it's a neutral zone?" Lucia asked while making sure Amatus was still safely sleeping in her hood.

"Actually," Nana confirmed as they walked into the main office," It's why so many try to get into Hexside and because Hexside has some of the best programs for Abomination, Beast Keeping, and Plant-type magic, but you two will get there soon enough once we get the exams out of the way."

Both Drakes sigh softly as their Nana talked to the receptionist in the main office, then tried their best to not burst out laughing as the poor woman looked as if she had the fear of god in her the moment they saw their mom. Luz was having the most trouble as their mom just winked at the poor woman and she ran like her ass was on fire to the principal office as if that would save her.

"Aww guess my badass past still follows me~," Mom says proudly, flipping her hair dramatically, while her daughters were now rolling on the floor laughing their asses off once the woman was out of sight," It's soo hard being so amazing."

"Reel it in Eda," Nana warns as she glares down at her granddaughter," We are here to make a first good impression to let Bump enroll Luz and Lucia, not scaring the piss out of people."

Mom just rolled her eyes and with ease, she pulled her tall gremlins up from the ground," Yeah, yeah I know but then Bumpykins would think something is up if I act like a 'prim and proper' adult." 

"Pffft mom being prim and proper." Lucia chuckled a bit and even Amatus barks a bit as if he was laughing at the thought of mom being like that.

"I would have to agree with your daughter Edalyn if you did come here and acted like an actual adult. I would've thought you were switching with someone else." 

All four heads turned to see Principal Hieronymus Bump, standing there with what looked like a small imp on his head and a small smile on her face as he see two of his former students and one of them having two children.