Chapter Eight: Magic, Tech, and Why Luz is Always the Driver

[I'm alive bitches and I am now on a break from school for the rest of the week so I hope yall enjoy!!!!!]

"Hello" - Normal Speech
"Hello "- Sign Language
'Hello' -   Thoughts

{The Next Morning}

3rd P.O.V

If you were to look upon Madame Ofelia's Mansion, you would think everything was peaceful in the beautiful home.

The demon birds were chirping happily as they hunted their next prey, the rat worms were happily eating away at the early morning garbage, the wooden creatures were exploring their homes and the gardens sparkles elegantly as the morning sun shined on the fresh dew.

Everything was peaceful inside the mansion as all the inhabitants were sleeping soundly in their beds without a care in the world. 

BOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Well almost peaceful...

Lucia lay there in her hammock bed, her head pounding from last night's binge drinking session, with the nastiest scowl on her face that could make the scariest man piss themselves as she felt the entire mansion shake from the massive explosion that was just unleashed.

'I swear to fucking christ if that's what I think it is. I am going to kill a certain sister of mine.' She thought darkly as she begrudgingly gets out of bed and got ready for the day, in other words just changed out of her sleeping shorts and into a pair of sweat pants and a white tank top.

As she was changing and not really giving a shit in fixing her rat's nest of hair, the door to her and Luz's shared room slammed open with such force the hinges almost came off. Her head was pounding even worse now with the sudden noise and lets out a loud groan as she massages her forehead.

"LUCIA WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT EXPLOSION!?!" Amelia yells, making her headache hurt worse and hissing painfully as Amity adds to the panic," ARE WE UNDER ATTACK!?"

Lucia takes a deep breath and turns to the panicked Blights with a tight smile, but her eyes were filled with pure annoyance," Renia, Princesa, please. Stop. Yelling. I have a massive hangover and no we are not under attack."

"Then what was the explosion!" Amity asks in a panic.

Lucia rolls her eyes in annoyance and takes out a small vial of Madame Ofelia's Hangover remedy from the secret closet drawer, the little kids loved to come and raid their room while they were away so the sisters had to hide some of the more dangerous and risque items from them, and downs it in one gulp. She lets out a sigh of relief as the remedy took effect immediately and grabbed her water bottle, chugging it to get the nasty taste out of her mouth and rehydrating herself.

After finishing her water bottle, the assassin turns to the Blight sisters, who right now looked super pissed at her for keeping them waiting on her answer.

"Sorry, I need that, or else I will be in a bad mood all day." She explains and pops her neck," And to answer the question of the explosion. That was from-"

But before Lucia could finish her sentence, the intercom sprung to life, almost making both Amelia and Amity jump out of their skin with the booming voice of Madame Ofelia came out.

"LUCIA ASENIO DRAKE YOU BETTER GO CHECK ON YOUR SISTER OR I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL PUNISH BOTH OF YOU FOR WAKING ME AND THE WHOLE MANSION UP AT THE MOTHERFUCKING CRACK ASS OF DAWN!!! SO GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR AND GO!!!"

Lucia quickly and angrily goes over to the intercom that was next to the small white box next to the closet that had a weird metal net and yelled into it in annoyance," I'M GOING !!! I'M GOING YOU OLD CROW STOP YELLIN LIKE A FUCKING BANSHEE!!! I JUST TOOK A HANGOVER TONIC AND I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO TAKE A HEADACHE BEFORE MY MORNING COFFEE!!!"