Keep Following Your Dreams

Jodi was an avid writer. She wrote mostly fantasy stories, that revolved around magic. She loved to make up an array of worlds. All her friends at school, supported her in a huge way. She wrote her stories in her journal as a rough draft, then type everything up on a computer, and save everything onto her flash drive.

However, her mother didn't like the idea of her being a writer. She thought it was an absolute waste of time. But, Jodi stood her ground.

"I write, cause its my passion," she said. "All my friends at school support me in my writing endeavors. They love my fantasy stories. I enjoy writing them."

"You're wasting your time, Jodi!" snapped her mother. "I hate your fantasy stories! They're trash! You better stop writing this nonsense, or you're grounded for a month!"

"Mom, you're being ridiculous! I don't have to listen to you! I am gonna keep following my dreams! At least, Grandma supports me!"

Jodi kept on writing, and ignored her mother. It was her passion, and she never would end it.

This story was written on Monday, March 27th, 2023.

A/N I think Jodi is standing her ground! Her mother said writing is a waste of time! Its not! Keep following your dreams girl! ❤✨ Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.