Steven Cannot Dictate Who Hangs Out With Who

Steven: David, hang out with someone else!

Me: Why?

ice_elizy: Excuse me, but we are friends!

Me: Exactly!

Steven: I want him to hang out with someone else!

ice_elizy: Dude, not your call to make! He's my buddy and we hang out! We known each other for a while now!

Me: That's right! Say, lets go have some fun in this box!

Shiny Box: *standing in the corner, with a keyhole*

ice_elizy: Sure! Let me get the key! *gets the key and unlocks it and opens it* Come on, buddy!

Me: *climbs into the box*

ice_elizy: *climbs into the box*

Paul: *closes the box, and locks it* Now, to hide the key, so Steven cannot find it. *hides it somewhere*

Steven: *standing there dumbfounded* How can they fit in a box?! What's so fun about it?! *hears laughing and cheering from inside it* What the heck is going on? *tries to break the box open to no avail* I gotta get the key!

Mary: You will never find it! *pulls up her boots*

This story was written on Saturday, March 25th, 2023.

A/N Steven doesn't have the right to tell anyone who to hang out with!!! Elizabeth and I are having our friendship time in the box! 😎 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.

Enchanting Short Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें