Love Untold - HyunHo

"Do you think hyung is mad at me?" Hyunjin asked, his heart clenching painfully at his own question.

"Mad at you? Why?" Seungmin frowned.

Hyunjin shrugged. "I don't know. Ever since I came back, he has barely talked to me. He always avoids even looking at me. Maybe he hates me?"

"Minho hyung hating you?" Seungmin scoffed. "Yeah right."

"I've been back for almost a month, Minnie," Hyunjin replied, chewing on his bottom lip, eyebrows furrowed in worry. "It's like I'm invisible to him. I don't know what to do."

"Did you try talking to him?"

"I did. I tried after dance practice, I came over to your dorms to try and get some time alone with him, but he always finds an excuse to avoid me. I don't know what to do anymore."

Seungmin hummed and nodded. He knew what was wrong with his hyung, but he had sworn not to say a word; and even though he could help his friend and fellow member right now and avoid a lot of pain, he wouldn't. But he'd try... There had to be something he could do.

"Try hanging out with him as much as you can," he said, "invite yourself over to our dorms, and be your usual clingy self to us, especially Felix."

Hyunjin frowned. "What do you mean 'clingy'? I'm not clingy," he pouted.

"Right."

"I'm not!" Hyunjin whined.

Seungmin chuckled and gently pushed his friend away. "It'll be okay, Jinnie. Things will work out at some point, okay?"

"Okay," Hyunjin sighed in defeat.

Seungmin looked at him for a second, a hopeful smile on his lips, before he got up and went to Chan's room, bidding his leader goodbye. At least, that's what he said, Hyunjin had a good suspicion that it was more than that.

Hyunjin looked back towards the black tv screen, toying with his cup of tea and reaching for the small bag of gummy bears, taking one and putting it in his mouth. He didn't understand what he had done wrong with his hyung. During his hiatus, they had spoken quite often, he'd sent many texts to Hyunjin, asking if he was okay, telling him he missed him, asking if he had eaten well and was taking care of himself and so on. But ever since Hyunjin's return, it was like Minho had decided he didn't want him back anymore, and Hyunjin didn't understand why. Did he upset Minho in some way? If so, how? Hyunjin had absolutely no recollection of annoying his hyung or doing something that could have upset him.

This situation was painful, not only because he didn't understand, but also because Hyunjin had missed Minho more than he'd like to admit. He had missed him more than the other members; he had missed everything about Minho and as soon as he'd gotten the news saying he was allowed to come back, he couldn't stop himself from smiling and squirming at the idea of finally seeing Minho again. However, everything went crashing down when he arrived at the dorms: Minho barely acknowledged him, not even a smile. When two weeks later they had to move into two different dorms, Hyunjin realised he wouldn't share a room with Minho anymore and, even worse, they were in two different apartments. It brought Hyunjin to tears. But it didn't seem to bother Minho.

At the thought, Hyunjin felt tears pooling in his eyes and just when he thought he wouldn't be able to hold them back, Seungmin suddenly walked out of Chan's room. With the back of his hand, Hyunjin quickly wiped his eyes and turned to the younger who smiled at him like a dazed idiot. Hyunjin tilted his head to the side and frowned.

"Your lips are red," he pointed out. "And you look dishevelled."

Seungmin pursed his lips, then sheepishly smiled. "I uh... you know, had to help Channie-hyung with something."