Forget me not (MinChan/HyunHo) - Pt.1

Little Space

Little: Minho (2-3 yo)
Caregiver: Chan
Ft.: Hyunjin

5+1

~ A/N : comments are highly appreciated ~
***

Finally, the day off that the boys had been waiting for forever, had arrived. As soon as they had stepped into the dorms, Jeongin had immediately regressed, letting out a loud squeal before running to his bedroom to retrieve his plushie, and waddling back to Felix, shoving the item in his face. Felix laughed and took the boy's hand, leading him to the living room so they could spend some time together. Despite his exhaustion, Felix was happy to look after the little and it made him feel relaxed, pushing away the nasty knot of nervousness that had been twisting his stomach all day long.

Standing in the middle of the hallway, Minho watched the scene unfold before his eyes and started twisting his fingers, pulling on them, while he bit on his lower lip. He too wanted to regress and be with his caregiver, but two things were holding him back from giving in to his headspace: 1, his caregiver was probably exhausted and wishing for nothing more but peace and quiet, and by being little, Minho couldn't let him have that; 2, his caregiver was in the other dorm and it made the boy anxious to regress in front of his dongsaengs, or regress and have to walk to the other dorm. And asking Seungmin to walk him there wasn't an option, as he knew the younger had been very clear about what he'd do as soon as he arrived: sleep.

"Minho hyung?" The boy jumped and looked up, only to find Felix standing there with a soft smile on his face. "Are you okay?" Minho opened his mouth and closed it, words refusing to come out of his mouth, resulting in him only shaking his head. "Are you little right now?" Again, the boy shook his head. "Do you want to be little, hyung?" Minho looked at Felix, eyes teary and bunny teeth mercilessly biting on his lower lip and pulling on the delicate skin, tearing it. Upon seeing that, Felix gently reached out and pulled the lip away from the teeth's vicious grip, causing Minho to blush and look down at his hands. "You know you can be little, hyung," Felix continued. "Innie and I will take you to the other dorm, yeah?"

"No...," Minho whispered. "Hyung is tired."

Felix smiled, realising that Minho was close to slipping and probably between being big and small.

"He is, but I'm pretty sure he'll be more than happy to take care of his little Min, mhm?" Felix insisted, his smile soft.

Minho shook his head yet again and fiddled with his fingers. "Hyung- no..."

"What if I go to the other dorm with you and Innie comes with us too?" Felix suggested. Minho shrugged, but Felix knew that the boy liked his suggestion. "Come on, Min," he said softly, holding out his hand for Minho to take, which he did. "Let's go get Innie, sweetie."

Minho followed Felix to the living room, head low, still not quite sure that going to his caregiver was the best thing. When Jeongin saw the two boys, he happily skipped over to them and stopped right in front of Felix. Pointing at Minho, he tilted his head curiously.

"Is Min small?" he asked, his voice slightly high-pitched. Felix shrugged slowly and Jeongin turned towards Minho. "Is Min small?" he asked.

"Min-," the boy started, voice shaky. "Min wan' see Channie 'yung..." he whispered.

Jeongin lifted his eyes to Felix. "Can we go see him, hyung?" he asked and Felix nodded.