Go Away (MinBin)

A MinBin oneshot.

In which Changbin and Minho both fall ill, and are left alone in the dorm. One is angry, the other is oversensitive...

~ A/N : comments are highly appreciated ~
-----------

Minho was shifting from one foot to another, blinking more than usual, and sometimes squeezing his eyes shut tight, as he curled his hands into fists and clenched them hard.

"Minho!" Their choreography teacher yelled, making the boy jump as he eyes fell on his professor. "You're not listening to me," the teacher angrily said. "You're supposed to listen, and learn so you can show the others. Focus now!"

"I'm sorry," Minho politely bowed as he said those words, gathering every ounce of strength he could find in his body to sound okay. Hyunjin and Felix gave their hyung a worried glance before turning their attention back to the instructor.

Minho had woken up that morning with a stomach completely turned, and the sensation of having to give back his dinner from the day before had grown stronger and stronger by the hour. Right now, his stomach was getting angrier, and was growing more and more painful for Minho who wished to just bend over while hugging his aching middle, so the pain could go away, at least a little bit. But there was no way he was backing away from dance practice. No way was he going to admit that he should be at home, in his bed, sleeping. He had to learn, he couldn't let the others down.

The teacher showed many movements that probably were incredible and very precise, but in Minho's hazy mind, it all looked shaky and very much unclear. He tried to repeat the action, only to miss too many steps for his teacher's liking, and getting scolded once again. Minho was angry at himself. Why did he have to be in pain now? And why so suddenly? He couldn't be sick, he just couldn't. He accepted the scolding, and straightened up, taking a deep breath, but he realised this was a mistake. He shot his hands on his mouth, and without saying a word, he ran to the door, violently opening it, and rushed to the bathroom. He fell on his knees in front of the toilet, and started throwing up.

He was out of breath, and his eyes were teary when he stopped, but he felt like his stomach was feeling a little better. Minho sat against the door for a moment, catching his breath, and wiping the cold sweat on his forehead, before standing up again. He washed his mouth and walked out of the bathroom to the practice room, ready to apologize profusely to his teacher. But to his surprise, when he entered, there was only Hyunjin and Felix, waiting for him, worry painted all over their faces.

"Hyung," Felix spoke first, "what happened?"

"Nothing," Minho replied, dismissing Felix with a wave of his hand. "We need to work now, come on."

"Hyung," Hyunjin tried, "you look terrible... You're so pale it's scary, and you don't smell so good."

"Thank you, Jinnie, that's all very flattering," Minho retorted, his sarcasm too obvious for anyone to miss it.

"That's not what I mean. You look like you're sick."

The word made Minho angry, and he glared at Hyunjin. "I'm not sick," he spat. "Now drop it, and let's keep practicing."

Felix and Hyunjin decided it was better to not insist anymore. Minho on the other hand really thought he'd be able to do this. He really thought his stomach was better. But as soon as he started dancing again, the same feeling came back, and his stomach was so painful he wished he could lie down with a hot water bottle. Minho gritted his teeth and forced his body to keep going, despite how much it was begging for rest.

------------

At the same moment, 3RACHA had no idea that one of their members was silently suffering, and holding back his tears, as sweat prickled his forehead, before sliding down his temples, his cheeks, then his jaw.