Writing's on the Wall pt.2 (HyunHo)

This one is probably the longest ever... Yet. I hope you enjoy it.
Next oneshot will be MinBin, requested by someone.

TW : harsh language, soft love making (no smut, but still), blood, death.

~ A/N : comments are highly appreciated ~
-------------------------

Gunshots echoed through the house, with loud grunts and screams, names being called, bodies stumbling and falling on the ground, the sound of hurried steps, people running, the clicking of guns...

"Hyunjin!!" Someone yelled. "Where are you??" More running, another gunshot, and suddenly, silence. "Fuck!" The same voice cursed. "Hyunjin!!"

"Hyung, more of them are coming, we need to go."

"Not without Hyunjin!"

"Obviously, but we need to hurry."

"Don't tell me what to do! Go to the car, tell Jeongin to get ready."

"I'm coming with you."

"The rest of you, go."

Running, doors slamming shut, before silence for a few seconds.

"Hyunjin!!" The same voice yelled.

"Let's spread out. I go there, you go there."

"If you find him, call me immediately."

Footsteps were heard, a gun being knocked on a door... One opening, and a sight, so dreadful...

There stood Hyunjin, covered in blood, holding a gun in his trembling hand, while three men laid there, lifeless, brain smashed out of their heads, blood everywhere. Hyunjin was breathing heavily, tears running down his cheeks.

"Shit, Hyunjin!" Minho exclaimed as he rushed to the younger, and wrapped his arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug. Minho was out of breath, feeling so relieved he thought his heart would burst out of his chest. He pulled away and cupped Hyunjin's face. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"Hyung," Hyunjin whimpered. "They... they touched me..."

Minho's blood started to boil, anger rising in his heart. Without thinking, he took out his gun and started shooting the men on the floor, not stopping until Hyunjin gripped his arm, begging him to stop.

"They're dead, hyung... I... I killed them," Hyunjin whispered. "I was so scared... Why didn't you come?"

Minho lowered his weapon, and pulled Hyunjin into another tight hug. "I was looking for you everywhere... I'm so sorry..."

"Hyung, can we go home?" Hyunjin softly asked, pushing Minho away gently.

"Of course, let's go."

Minho took a hold of Hyunjin's hand, and the both of them quickly exited the lair, joining the car where the others were waiting. As soon as the doors closed, Jeongin pushed on the speeding pedal, and they were out of the place in no time. Once as they reached their home, Hyunjin made a beeline to the bathroom, eager to get rid of all the blood that was covering his face and hands. The others didn't ask questions and went to clean their weapons. They didn't see Hyunjin after he was done. Worried, Changbin went to check on him, and found the boy curled up in his bed, eyes shut.

"Hyunjin?" Changbin whispered. "Are you asleep?"

"Not yet," Hyunjin whispered back.

Changbin stood in the doorway, unsure of what to do, and fiddling with the door knob. "Do you need anything?"

"Just sleep, I'll be okay, don't worry, hyung," Hyunjin whispered softly.

"Okay. Sleep well then." Changbin said. He closed the door and left, his heart heavy.