Craving you (MinSung)

A Minsung Oneshot.

In which Jisung hasn't had his first kiss yet, and asks his crush to help him out...

Request by 7_sally_7

A/N : it's really really long, and it took me sOOOOO long to update (I'm so sorry, I was really busy ㅠㅠ), but I loved writing this, and I'm actually happy about it.

~ A/N : comments are highly appreciated ~
----------------------------------

Today was Stray Kids' day off, a day the boys loved, as they could finally rest. Well, of course Chan didn't understand the concept of 'day off', so he was still at his studio, despite the complaints and many hours of convincing the boys did.

So here Felix and Jisung were, playing video games in the living room. Jisung was sitting on a bean bag next to the couch, Felix was on the floor. Seungmin, on the other hand, was reading a book, sometimes looking up when the players were yelling, chuckling at their childishness. Jeongin was lying on the couch, eyes closed, his head resting on Seungmin's lap, the latter sometimes running his hand through Jeongin's dark locks.

A few hours through the game, Changbin entered. He was coming back from the studio : he had initially decided he'd come with Chan, so he could manage to convince him to come back after a few hours, but after a while of talking and Chan not budging, Changbin had given up. The boy slumped on the couch with a loud sigh, and glanced around the room.

"Can I play?" He asked.

"Not yet, we're in the middle of the game," Felix replied.

Changbin nodded and took his phone out. Not five minutes had passed before a tall figure excitedly hopped into the living room, making his way to the couch. Changbin looked up and smiled.

"Hey Jinnie!"

Hyunjin giggled and leaned in, pressing his lips against Changbin's, as he slid his hands around the older's neck. Changbin let out a small noise of surprise, but soon smiled against Hyunjin's lips, and placed his hands on his waist, pulling the taller boy onto his lap, as they kept kissing.

The noise caught Jisung's attention, as he looked at the two boys, forgetting about the game. When suddenly Felix yelled in victory, Jisung slightly jumped, snapping out of his staring, and quickly turning his gaze towards the TV. Still a little out of it after seeing his two band mates making out, Jisung forced a frustrated groan, disappointed about his defeat.

On the couch, Jeongin opened an eye and growled upon seeing Changbin and Hyunjin shamelessly kissing and holding onto each other, forgetting about their surroundings.

"Get a room, you two!" Jeongin exclaimed, annoyed. Hyunjin pulled away from Changbin, and got up from his lap, holding his hand. He gave his lover a knowing look and pulled him up, dragging him to their shared bedroom as he kept giggling and turning around pecking Changbin's lips every now and then. Jeongin groaned as he crossed his arms on his chest, closing his eyes again, wishing for nothing more but to forget the unwanted sight. Jisung watched them leave, envy in his eyes.

A few minutes later, a grumpy Minho entered the room. He went to sit next to Jeongin, disturbing the maknae's rest.

"Can't believe I just got kicked out of my own bedroom," Minho mumbled.

Jeongin snickered. "Why are you complaining, hyung? Did you wanna watch them?"

Minho cringed and kicked Jeongin, making the younger laugh. Felix got up and went over to the sofa.

"I want my boyfriend back," he said.

Jeongin sat up with a smile, as Seungmin closed his book and got up to take Felix's place on the floor, joining Jisung for a game. Felix sat next to Jeongin who leaned in and gently pecked Felix's lips before resting his head against the blond's shoulder.