1. Scream

wiimo0n requested Gregor, so this is for you!

+

The Starks should have stayed in winterfell, the south was not for them.

When Robert came North declaring that he wanted to wed Joffrey to neds daughter Joffrey took one look at Ned's eldest Verena and made her feel like she was worthless.

Joffrey had deemed Verena too old and too fat. She didn't want to marry a prince anyways. She looked down at her figure compared to Sansa thin as a twig. Verena didn't like her thighs she never did. She thought her ass was flat and breasts were small. She felt disproportioned compared to perfect little sansa.

Real women have curves - disproportioned but still verena wanted to inform Joffrey. But since Sansa would marry him she thought best to keep her mouth shut, save her head.

But when her father died she stopped eating. Arya was missing and all the things she didn't like about herself faded. Yet she looked more like sansas slim figure and she felt like she was dying on the inside. Then she was eating too much to fill a void and too little again and she was right back where she started.

Joffrey went from calling her fat to sickly to boney to bulbous. Sansa assured her she was beautiful but hearing insults constantly on her body made her self conscious and she started wearing baggie clothes to hide her figure all together. She wore her fathers old sweaters even in the heat of the capital to keep from having to be embarrassed of how she looked. How she felt. Verena Stark couldn't imagine a man worse than Joffrey. Then she met Gregor Clegane.

He didnt insult her as Joffrey had done, in fact she only ever really heard him groan, grunt, and grumble and snarl very aggressively and yet he was terrifying.

She thought he liked the fear in her eyes as he passed. She had heard that Gregor had burned Sandors face when they were kids. Petyr liked to talk a lot and after meeting Sandor, she understood why everyone seemed to fear the Clegane brothers.

But where Sandor had a heart, Gregor seemed a killing monster. Loved the kill, did it for fun. Verena kept her distance from everyone but her sister.

Verena was always the good daughter. Did as she was told never raised her voice and always respected those around her. but when her father died she screamed and then cersei decided she needed to be wed, Verena knew that Cersei wasnt going to be kind to her. Verena for the second time that moon she screamed.