chap-42

It was next day jungkook was eating fruits in his room he called his fiancée again .
But line was not reaching .

He huffed loudly he went down to get something he carving for food a lot.

He was wearing long white sweater with white shorts

He huffed again when taehyung phone was still switched off.

He throwed his phone on sofa before going to kitchen and took his favorite cake and satrted to eat it .

"You appa is so mean baby see he didn't even talked with since yesterday "jungkook said .and took bite full of his mouth.

But stiffend when he heard voice.

"Already preparing baby to take his mama side bun ".

Younger looked up taehyung was standing near the entrnace.
his love looking like fine man in blue and freshly trimmed hair .

Jungkook  gulped whole cake gave big bunny smile to older before reaching  him

Jungkook gulped whole cake gave big bunny smile to older before reaching him

Bunny boy hugged taehyung tightly not even caring that his hands which has cream that are ruining olders coat .

"Meanie hyungie you should aleast call me "jungkook said backing away .

Taehyung chuckled looking at his bun.
His cheeks were are chubby now which are slightly red and cake cream was smudged on youngers lips he was looking procline doll.

"I want to surprise my beautiful doll "taehyung said as he cupped younger place and leaned towards younger and softly licked the cream on youngers lips .

Younger shivered when he felt wetness on his chin and lips .alll anger was slowly washing away .
With all princess treatment he was getting from older as taehyung holding his delicately and soflty kissing him.

"Is my doll is still angry with me "taehyung asked taking jungkook in his arms.

"Yess "
Jungkook soflty placed his pale thighs around older waist.

Taehyung placed his both arms securely around younger bubbly bum and went room.

"Sorry bunny bum but i want to surprise you ".

Taehyung said while placing soft kisses on younger neck.

"I want do that drama with you bun "taehyung said looking at younger who under him now .

Jungkook cupped older face .

"It will okay dont do this because i want do this for yourself "younger said as he was unsure whether taehyung was doing it for him .

"No kook i always liked it but i am getting chance with you this time i want to do it .this time everyone is with me my mom ,you i will not back away like coward this time baby i have someone to defend this time and to be with me " taehyung said .

Tears were rolling down younger cheeks looking at his love who is finally stable now.

"You are not coward hyungie this people are who hurted you "jungkook said and hugged taehyung tightly .

Taehyung smiled and kissed on younger forehead .

Soft snores where heard from the room taehyung was wide awake he was admiring his bun who was glowing.

His eyes just cant get enough of him .he decided to plan something on night thats why he let younger sleep now .he was already missing there loving making sections .

He went to greet his grandparents ans mom as they were out.

"My bear"a women with wrinkles said.

Taehyung went near his grandma and hugged tightly.

After some time the family is now sitting on sofa .

Taehyung said to his mom that he wants to act taeri was more happy for him .

They were in middle of talk when a certain bunny whined as taehyung was facing him .

"Why you left me in bed hyungie "jungkook whined with sleepy voice eyes as slightly open .

He pouted and went near taehyung and sat on his lap while placing his head on older shoulder and hugged him.

He was so into whining that he haven't noticed his mother-in -law and grandparents were sitting opposite to.

Taehyung cheeks truned red when his grandfather gave him teasing smile .

Taeri shook her head before getting up she knows that bunny have no shame .
Even if is sleepy or not, sober or drunk it really doesn't matter to him.
She has experienced in enough .now it time for her parents.

They all left the couple alone .

"Sleepy peacefully after making embarrassed baby "taehyung whispered softly patting on younger bum .

Younger whined and again when he felt disturbance.
"Shh " taehyung softly rubbed on younger thighs to make him sleep again.

It was night they went taehyung prepared small dinner date for his bunny who strangely not even leaving his side even once he wants him aways close.

They had spent beautiful night in each other's arms holding close to each other while making love.

_________.

See you again