chap-21

It was night Jungkook has already left the apparment.

Taehyung stood near big window.folding his hands near chest . he was looking at dark clouds .There is still so much in his mind.

Wounds he got are lot bigger then what jungkook is thinking .The bandages can't fix bullets holes .

He turned his head to right when his phone started buzzing.
He placed his tablets bottle on table and took the phone.

"Hello".

"Hello taehyung I wanna talk something important can you come ".

Taehyung closed his closed his eyes .

"I will ".he answered .

"That's good ".

Next day.

Taehyung went to the cafe and waiting for particular person .
He looked outside .

Taehyung can hear her high heels clatter.from behind .He didn't looked back.

A girl in her late tweenties came into his view.
She sat infornt of him.
Taehyung looked at her as she placed her designer bag which was limited addition.
It's price was much greater then her 5 years income .

"It's was nice meeting taehyung after long time "she said softly.

Taehyung scoffed at her .
"Just come to point why you called me "taehyung said with straight face .

"We meeting after time and this how you treate me "she asked with a smirk.

"As you don't wanna talk I have something to tell " .

She came little closer to him .

"I am pregnant ".

Taehyung looked horrified after what she told him..

"And don't wantt this child I want to abort him I need money ".

Taehyung gritted his teeth his eyes were filled with anger .
"Won't Mr.kim help you as he is cause why the fuck you asking me ".

"he was is not lifting my calls and not even allowing me to the company".

"What made you think that I will give you the money ".

" I got some interesting news about you when I was dating your dad that you don't want your mom to know about your dads flings."the actor said .

Taehyung looked at her.
"What you mean".

"I mean your mom must me sensitive about your dad .and of she knows her husband he cheating on since there marriage. It will damage her alot.you don't want that right taehyung ".she asked with smirk .

"Dont fucking dare "taehyung growled at her.

"Oh cool down I will not say anything think just give me money I will never open my mouth .as your dad isn't much concerned about you're mom .It's was worthless to black mail him ".

Taehyung took the blank check and singed on it .

"Dont ever call to again do what ever you want to do with your money ".
Taehyung said and stood .

The actor looked at the check at chuckled.

"I see how much important your mom is to you .she trusts him way too blindly ".

Taehyung didn't said anything and went out.
She followed him.

Taehyung looked back.

"Dont ever try to do any staunt like this next time i wont hesitate to kill you ".taehyung warned her.